OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A MAN OF MY STATION AND REPUTATION
Well, here we are, once again a lot of us "old hands" from the old DR-Board waaaaay back, and Da-Bears Board and Tao' Economics Board...
We have been hack, racked, backtracked, sidetracked, trolled, rolled, and outright shut down once, thank you DR-Board you cheap fuckers...
Yet here we are again REBUILDING AGAIN thanks to Stingin Nettle, at TAO' II

AIN'T NO BREAKS ON THE TAO' TRAIN! Cool
So many folks pissin razor blades over this damn debate... It's High-Drama for sure. Wink

Let the chips fall, I say... Cool

I really do not fucking care who is in the whitehouse. Yes I have a preference but  if my choice don't make it...
Well so what.  Tongue  I will simply "roll the hell on" regardless of the POTUS, SCOTUS, OR CONGRESS...
That pack of jackels don't stop my progress, and at most they may "hinder it" but only untill I figure a way around, over, under, or through it... Cool
I live my life and make my living on my terms, the law means shit to me and deep down I don't care... Smile
I will do just enough to keep off the radar, nothing more... Exclamation
(09-25-2016, 06:14 PM)matlock Wrote: So many folks pissin razor blades over this damn debate... It's High-Drama for sure. Wink

Let the chips fall, I say... Cool

I really do not fucking care who is in the whitehouse. Yes I have a preference but  if my choice don't make it...
Well so what.  Tongue  I will simply "roll the hell on" regardless of the POTUS, SCOTUS, OR CONGRESS...
That pack of jackels don't stop my progress, and at most they may "hinder it" but only untill I figure a way around, over, under, or through it... Cool
I live my life and make my living on my terms, the law means shit to me and deep down I don't care... Smile
I will do just enough to keep off the radar, nothing more... Exclamation

[Image: shutterstock_100100000.jpg]
[Image: business-commerce-accountability-feigns-...11_low.jpg]
Hey, today if your in any kinda business, you gotta be; Above the fray, Below the radar, Ahead of the curve, out from behind the 8-ball, over the top and over-underestimated, all while not being seen... By Da G-MAN...
YOU WILL NEVER BE IN 100% COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OXYMORONIC RED-TAPE TOTIN BASTARDS...EVER.
IT'S SET UP THAT WAY ON PURPOSE...
SOMEONE ASKED ME: HOW I FELT KNOWING THAT THERE IS A DAMN GOOD CHANCE I WILL NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE ALL MY CHILDREN GROWN UP, AND OUT IN THE WORLD ON THIER OWN?

PERSONALLY, I'VE NEVER REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IT... THEY ALL HAVE GOOD MOTHERS, STRONG SIBLINGS, AND A STRONG SUPPORTIVE FAMILY. THEY WILL BE ALRIGHT. I'M 100% SURE OF IT.

BUT I'M NOT GOIN AWAY FOR QUITE A WHILE, MY GOD WILLING, SO I INTEND TO BE AROUND... Wink

MY OLDEST IS 31 MY YOUNGEST IS NOW 3 MONTHS, AND GROWING AND I'M IN DAMN GOOD HEALTH.
51 AND NOT ON ANY PRESCRIPTION MEDS, I EAT RIGHT, EXERCISE, DON'T ABUSE MY BODY WITH DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. THE HEART IS GOOD, THE LUNGS ARE GOOD, THE PLUMBING IS GOOD, PROSTATE, COLON ALL GOOD.
ALL THE IMPORTENT SHIT IS A-OK, THE BODY IS FEELIN THE OLD WOUNDS A LIL MORE THOUGH. I ADMIT THAT.
IT'S A MASS OF SCARS & STICHES ON TOP OF UGLY. Wink  BUT I'M OK WITH THAT... EVERYDAY "ABOVE GROUND" IS A GOOD ONE!
SHIT I had to come to work to get some rest from the weekend ! Wink
I think I got maybe 5 hours sleep in three days...
Murphy came for a visit, and if it could f-up & go south it did!
It all worked out, but it took a lil work.
(10-03-2016, 01:27 PM)matlock Wrote: SHIT I had to come to work to get some rest from the weekend ! Wink
I think I got maybe 5 hours sleep in three days...
Murphy came for a visit, and if it could f-up & go south it did!
It all worked out, but it took a lil work.

I know that feeling,

cept it happens BOTH ways,

gotta go to work to get away from the hassles,

THEN gotta go home to get away from the hassles............

Murphy visits work a lot more than home, but........   like you say, it always works out, here too.
It started with the loader & backhoe getting stuck there on the backside of the farm, then runnin out of diesel, then the boys getting the dually stuck tryin to pull the backhoe out, and it all went to "quicksand" from there... every move just got ya sunk deeper...
Now add to that they were coming to set up a new house trailer for my 4th son and I was tryin to do that as well, when my 7th boy got T-boned by a drunk who blew the redlight back in town... yeah it was a hell of a weekend.
Thankfully the boy was OK, just knocked around in the cab a bit, but NOBODY wants to "get that phone call" in the middle of a shit-storm.
His truck is totaled, but hes OK thank GOD! it could have been a hell of a lot worse.
The drunk is in the hospital, with his 3rd DWI waitin on him when he gets relreased.
It all started friday and finally cleared up for the mostpart sunday evening- late.
Sorry for you're troubles but I must say "Thats funny!".  Big Grin