{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trivial pursuits are about to end
Less of everything: https://chrisbray.substack.com/p/less-of-everything?s=r
Expand gardens now to avoid the Holodomor
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Excellent post, seenmmm. Like many bizarre circumstances in our present economic situation all I can think is that it is sad as hell that we no longer have an independent news media to let the public know what is going on.
I have a full tank of diesel fuel in my little John Deere tractor, but I think I need to go buy a couple of extra cans of fuel just in case.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
Better yet, learn how to get by without the tractor!
I disagree about getting rid of the tractor. I'm too damned old to use muscle power to do everything I do with the tractor.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
(06-22-2022, 03:23 PM)Innocynic Wrote: I disagree about getting rid of the tractor.  I'm too damned old to use muscle power to do everything I do with the tractor.

He didn't say get rid of it,

so I'm sure he meant that you should just learn/know how to do as much as you can if you ever end up without the tractor (thru no fault/choice of your own).
Exactly Dave. What I found interesting is the more I used muscle power, the easier it all became. The body adapts to the stimuli. In reverse like, sit on your ass all day and your ass gets use to it!