{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of you are just idiots, some downright evil
How can someone advise their very own parents to receive an injection they know nothing about? And refuse it for themselves?

Or how can you have listened to anyone who thought this injection event will save you? Or how can you enjoy the profits of your investments in the pharma-freak show responsible for this experiment?

Pfizer's CEO said this injection does not stop COVID, so what does it do? You won't know for two-three years after which this maybe its not an experiment, the results are complete. 

https://www.rt.com/news/546851-vaccine-s...criticism/
Expand gardens now to avoid the Holodomor
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(01-23-2022, 11:34 AM)sevenmmm Wrote: How can someone advise their very own parents to receive an injection they know nothing about? And refuse it for themselves?

Or how can you have listened to anyone who thought this injection event will save you? Or how can you enjoy the profits of your investments in the pharma-freak show responsible for this experiment?

Pfizer's CEO said this injection does not stop COVID, so what does it do? You won't know for two-three years after which this maybe its not an experiment, the results are complete. 

https://www.rt.com/news/546851-vaccine-s...criticism/

and How can someone  have such DISTRUST (to the extreme of being hatred) for Society as a whole and most of it's trained professionals?  And refuse to doubt themselves against the world?

SURE the world is not being perfect, but to couch in the terms you are using indicates serious issues
I've always thought a lot like you, but I think I was also smart enough to doubt myself and wonder just WHY thinking you (or I) are smarter than most ALL the rest of the world is a "good" thing. OR even if you (or I ) were right, does it matter if the world chooses a different course?

LIFE AND LET LIVE DUDE - help and educate sure, but your mean verbal attacks are NOT a "help and educate".

do a google search for "extreme distrust"  especially of society and professionals, and then do more research.
Huh, a response. or are you some type of AI algorithm?
(01-23-2022, 04:40 PM)sevenmmm Wrote: Huh, a response. or are you some type of AI algorithm?

well, perfect illustration of what Google searches say about people with mental issues regarding trust and society.............

actually asking, (thinking in any way) that someone they've discussed with for DECADES!!!!   might possibly be "some sort of AI",

SHEESSSHHHHH!!

pretend for a second, we're both Human and trying THINKING deeper - as in what could it hurt if you doubt yourself for a second, or double check your thought processes????
I try to advise people not to have this Covid vaccine, and we were discussing it recently and even someone who has had one jab said she wouldn't have any more, but recently she did have the booster. Other people have decided for themselves to avoid it. I don't think it is easy or even possible to persuade somebody not to have the Covid vaccine if they have decided for themselves to have it, or other people or situations have put pressure on them to have it.

We can only do our best and give our opinions that this vaccine is probably harmful, and as I said many people have come to this conclusion on their own. More and more people are coming to this conclusion for themselves, but for others the seriousness of the situation hasn't sunk in and they think they will be ok.
(01-23-2022, 08:16 PM)silverfish Wrote: I try to advise people not to have this Covid vaccine, and we were discussing it recently and even someone who has had one jab said she wouldn't have any more, but recently she did have the booster.  Other people have decided for themselves to avoid it.  I don't think it is easy or even possible to persuade somebody not to have the Covid vaccine if they have decided for themselves to have it, or other people or situations have put pressure on them to have it.

We can only do our best and give our opinions that this vaccine is probably harmful, and as I said many people have come to this conclusion on their own.  More and more people are coming to this conclusion for themselves, but for others the seriousness of the situation hasn't sunk in and they think they will be ok.

Thank you for the comment. Some will go to their grave thinking they made the right call, something like Stockholm Syndrome.
There is now movement against the fascists in both the medical and legal establishments. No doubt whatsoever the fascists, fascist collaborators of all manner (including investors), and even down to the useful idiots that held that needle in their hand and injected others will be held accountable. At the least fascists will be hung by the neck until they are dead. If this society breaks down, and I give that a 90%+ chance of happening, then we will have those old fashion people's court. A few words, then they will be shot, right down to the nurse aids.

(01-23-2022, 06:35 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 04:40 PM)sevenmmm Wrote: Huh, a response. or are you some type of AI algorithm?

well, perfect illustration of what Google searches say about people with mental issues regarding trust and society.............

actually asking, (thinking in any way) that someone they've discussed with for DECADES!!!!   might possibly be "some sort of AI",

SHEESSSHHHHH!!

pretend for a second, we're both Human and trying THINKING deeper - as in what could it hurt if you doubt yourself for a second, or double check your thought processes????

As long as you continue to address my persona as an argument, I will call you names like you are an idiot. Argue the Subject at hand OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Got my booster yesterday. Thanks
Excellent. I look forward to your reports on this ongoing experiment.
I've read 70% of the US population has been Jabbed.  Hard to believe, but most everyone I know is I guess.  Most seem all right.  A few have had issues after the jab and a couple of people I know may have died of it.  Hard to say really.  Pretty amazing psyops operation IMO.  Got it down to a " science" (hah!) I guess.  It does appear the worm is turning though.  Even many liberals are realizing they've been played.

Andrew  I think you're nuts to do that.  At this late date, with all the evidence that the jab is ineffective and dangerous, why?
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
(01-24-2022, 08:49 PM)sevenmmm Wrote: Excellent. I look forward to your reports on this ongoing experiment.

OK so far  LOL