Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Video of the day
Video 

Enjoying the season........

[Image: tumblr_ohb98cwZm01u3g509o1_400.gif]

Thinking about Matlock...........

[Image: hEF96D971]
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."  -- RLStevenson
I think Meryl has gone out on a limb here.

She thinks all Trump supporters are rednecks but I know many Trump supporters who use a knife and fork to eat and everything!
(01-12-2017, 05:40 AM)andrew_o Wrote: I think Meryl has gone out on a limb here.

Quite right.

But it is highly unlikely that she will ever be held to account for that.

One of her main talking points in her epic Golden Globes rant was her 'outrage' over Trump's alleged
'mocking' of reporter Serge Kovaleski, who happens to be a member of a protected class (victim).

And, of course, mocking people is so entirely Politically Incorrect as to be utterly abhorrent.

[Image: Streep%2BTease%2B1%2B1.jpg]

Unless you are a member of the Left/Liberal/Progressive Chosen Ones, and the person you are mocking is a Deplorable.

Then making fun of someone is perfectly A-OK.

Their willful blindness to this absolute hypocrisy is staggering.
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."  -- RLStevenson
(01-12-2017, 05:40 AM)andrew_o Wrote: I think Meryl has gone out on a limb here.

She thinks all Trump supporters are rednecks but I know many Trump supporters who use a knife and fork to eat and everything!

LoL, I saw one use a napkin. I think he even referred to it as a serviette.
(01-13-2017, 12:31 AM)StingingNettle Wrote:

LoL,  I saw one use a napkin.  I think he even referred to it as a serviette.

That's what we call them up here in Canada most of the time. You wouldn't believe the funny looks that I have received in the US when I say that.
(01-13-2017, 01:10 AM)brunt Wrote:

That's what we call them up here in Canada most of the time. You wouldn't believe the funny looks that I have received in the US when I say that.

My grandmother was a French Canadian... So I ended using serviette in my family as well. I still do, just to get the funny looks. Smile

(01-12-2017, 11:07 PM)diverdown Wrote:

Quite right.

But it is highly unlikely that she will ever be held to account for that.

One of her main talking points in her epic Golden Globes rant was her 'outrage' over Trump's alleged
'mocking' of reporter Serge Kovaleski, who happens to be a member of a protected class (victim).

And, of course, mocking people is so entirely Politically Incorrect as to be utterly abhorrent.

[Image: Streep%2BTease%2B1%2B1.jpg]

Unless you are a member of the Left/Liberal/Progressive Chosen Ones, and the person you are mocking is a Deplorable.

Then making fun of someone is perfectly A-OK.

Their willful blindness to this absolute hypocrisy is staggering.

It turns out that he made the gestures/impersonations at several times before the WA post reporter disabled person incident. There are like 4 or 5 videos that confirm this. Trump stated it was coincidence and he didn't know he was disabled. I'm not a Trump cheerleader, but I tend to believe he didn't know.

Of course making that impersonation isn't exactly professional anyways.

The correct English term is napkin. Serviette is considered very lower class in the 'right' circles dahlink.
(01-13-2017, 05:17 AM)andrew_o Wrote:

The correct English term is napkin. Serviette is considered very lower class in the 'right' circles dahlink.

I've never been in those circles.
I'm advising you, just in case you get an invite. ;-)