{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHY Men do NOT WORK (and don't care to)
(10-09-2021, 07:24 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 05:24 PM)Finster Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 09:46 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Who would have thought Australia would be the epicenter of corona tyranny?  Guns are good I guess.

That’s the real global pandemic.  It has its hot spots, but most of the world is suffering from it to some degree or another.  There are probably multiple causes, but I think it has a lot to do with multinational corporations and central banks getting too big and powerful.

ahh, yes.   Once a corp gets that big it's as bad or worse than Govt I suppose.
Especially considering it's special status as above the law in so many areas
(or imposing laws for Govt that Govt can't do itself).

I'm thinking more Corps, not Central Banks
are CB's really more powerful? US Fed may be and world bank?
but most are pretty impotent I think
at least finally with crypto we have some chance at competing/fighting them.

It’s getting hard to find the lines between them.  The corporations control the governments and central banks.  That would explain a lot of the behavior we see.  

Follow the money…
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(10-09-2021, 11:20 PM)Finster Wrote: It’s getting hard to find the lines between them.  

The corporations control the governments and central banks.
AND VICE VERSA!! 

That would explain a lot of the behavior we see.  

Follow the money…

exactly why I've been so careful with money all my life.

from the experimental protest fight with norfed (Liberty dollar)
to my silver dealing promoting
to the promotion of Cash over Credit/Debit
to the trade alliances I've participated in
ETC

AND
to my dabbling in Crypto
(10-10-2021, 01:42 AM)DaveGillie Wrote: AND VICE VERSA!!

It just looks that way because the government has adopted the corporate agenda. Connect the dots. Corporations fund the campaigns, politicians and central bankers are their puppets. It’s no accident that we’ve grown the biggest and most powerful corporations ever.
(10-13-2021, 01:18 AM)Finster Wrote:

It just looks that way because the government has adopted the corporate agenda.  Connect the dots.  Corporations fund the campaigns, politicians and central bankers are their puppets.  It’s no accident that we’ve grown the biggest and most powerful corporations ever.

ok, interesting point.
(10-13-2021, 02:27 AM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(10-13-2021, 01:18 AM)Finster Wrote:

It just looks that way because the government has adopted the corporate agenda.  Connect the dots.  Corporations fund the campaigns, politicians and central bankers are their puppets.  It’s no accident that we’ve grown the biggest and most powerful corporations ever.

ok, interesting point.

If you think about it, it explains a lot.  Most corporations have implemented the administration’s mandatory vaccination policy even though there is no legal requirement to do so yet.  And who benefits most from ultralow interest rates?  They force savers into the stock market, giving large corporations a captive market for their shares.  They can do just about anything they want, award themselves big stock option packages and then use shareholder capital to buy back stock and drive up their value.  Ultralow rates mean ultracheap capital for corporations.  Big corporations even have lower tax rates than many individuals.

A real biggie - and one that may be near and dear to you - just about the only frontier left for the big corporations to conquer is the area occupied by small business.  Who got hit the hardest in shutdowns?  Small businesses.  It’s no accident.  It’s no accident that we’ve been seeing legal practices, medical practices, even dental and optometric businesses increasingly corporatized.  Corporate chain restaurants have increasingly been swallowing up the restaurant business that was once almost all locally owned and operated.

It increasingly looks like guys like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, Tim Cook and Jack Dorsey are running the country. Their politics are virtually indistinguishable from what we’ve been getting out of Washington.