{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG AQUA !!!!
Rolleyes   Really SN.

Project Veritas is the poster child for FAKE NEWS and Republican Propaganda.

What is the biggest problem Gaetz has going against him ? We now know that Joel Greenberg has been singing a medley to the feds for over a year.

Are the FEDs using GAETZ to get at a bigger fish?  I have been reading around that may be the case.  Now ask yourself: Who is a bigger fish than a lowlife Congresscritter ?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
So they hired actors to look like directors at CNN?

That's what's great about Project Veritas it's raw video.
(04-14-2021, 03:15 PM)StingingNettle Wrote: So they hired actors to look like directors at CNN?

That's what's great about Project Veritas it's raw video.

Project Veritas is crap, the perfect example of FAKE NEWS and Right Wing Propaganda.
(04-09-2021, 01:32 PM)aqua Wrote: I find toons to be more eloquent than a 50,000 word essay that no one is going to read.

Thus reflecting the attention span of the average American!

I wouldn't mind them if they were a) Good quality  and b) Relevant to the discussion, but often they're neither.
(04-17-2021, 09:26 PM)andrew_o Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 01:32 PM)aqua Wrote: I find toons to be more eloquent than a 50,000 word essay that no one is going to read.

I wouldn't mind them if they were a) Good quality  and b) Relevant to the discussion, but often they're neither.

c) At least a little bit different than the previous 100 cartoons on the exact same topic.
(04-17-2021, 10:59 PM)brunt Wrote:
(04-17-2021, 09:26 PM)andrew_o Wrote:

c) At least a little bit different than the previous 100 cartoons on the exact same topic.

Awwww......poor snowflakes.  Exposed to things you don't like or can't understand.

Welcome to my world.

Smile
Oh we understand alright. More than you can imagine.
(04-19-2021, 06:00 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Oh we understand alright. More than you can imagine.

I doubt that.