{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden stumbles through his first townhall
Despite CNN propping him up and all the patsy questions - the guy can't get his act together.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Wow, he's pathetic.
The unedited interview was worse.
In my life I've seen that job turn fit young men into white haired wrecks. Eg Clinton. Biden was a fool to even stand because it will destroy what little is left of him. Meanwhile you have that nasty bitch Harris sitting there smiling, waiting...

How did that selection happen? She wasn't even popular among Democrats during the primary!
She had the right sponsor. Popularity had nothing to do with it.

On Biden, I don't think he has much left to be destroyed. He may even benefit as a protected resource. Everything will be done for him. He just has to sign, smile and do a few friendly interviews. He will never be exposed to anything threatening, stressful or even exciting.
Yeah and the weird racial stuff coming out of his mouth about biracial couples in ads, black & hispanic people being too dumb to access the internet and most alarming, justifying China's behaviour in Hong Kong and its internal of millions of Muslim Chinese because hey that's Chinese for you!

Bizarre!
(02-22-2021, 07:03 PM)mason Wrote: She had the right sponsor. Popularity had nothing to do with it.

She was popular with the right billionaires.
(02-23-2021, 07:43 PM)aqua Wrote:
(02-22-2021, 07:03 PM)mason Wrote: She had the right sponsor. Popularity had nothing to do with it.

She was popular with the right billionaires.

The truth

According to the book I read, she 'in' with the Getty clan. They funded her campaign for DA
People believe he is more popular than Obama.
(02-23-2021, 11:21 PM)StingingNettle Wrote: People believe he is more popular than Obama.

Obama won't be playing golf with Tiger in the near future.

White men can't jump. Black men can't drive. 

Actually I was a good high jumper in school. The black man who drove into me in California proves that 1 out of 2 ain't bad.