{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden attacks Brexit
Biden inserting himself into the Brexit negotiations.

One can just imagine who is pulling his chain on this - Soros?

Biden is against borders, or so it seems.

A very dangerous man
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
While Blaming Russia for "meddling"

At this stage would a brexit even make a difference, they are going with the 2030 reset.
I'm no conspiracy theorist but I am strongly suspecting that this time around the bad guys have won and the Biden election fraud is going global and is in partnership with the dictatorship in China and the unelected bureaucrats that run the EU.

BAD TIMES AHEAD FOR FREEDOM!

Oh and SN this is exactly why it's important to keep this place open - because I see a massive clampdown on the way in the main social media.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/computer-r...m=facebook

"Computer repairman at center of 'Biden laptop' scandal closes shop, disappears amid purported death threats"
Quote:I'm no conspiracy theorist but I am strongly suspecting that this time around the bad guys have won and the Biden election fraud is going global and is in partnership with the dictatorship in China and the unelected bureaucrats that run the EU.

BAD TIMES AHEAD FOR FREEDOM!

Oh and SN this is exactly why it's important to keep this place open - because I see a massive clampdown on the way in the main social media.

It's not really a theory.  They (UN, GEF) literally state they are trying to reset with their 2030 goals. 

Yep!  I'm going to even see about starting a anonymous onion site as a backup as well.

Sorry for some of the defects after the upgrade. I screwed something up.  I got the most painful ones resolved at least.
No worries - it all seems OK now

My beta testing fee isn't a lot ....
I do wish I had more time for tech projects. Including this site. It appears there are no spam bots coming in, so maybe the security is at least better. Smile
(11-25-2020, 06:49 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Biden inserting himself into the Brexit negotiations.

One can just imagine who is pulling his chain on this - Soros?

Biden is against borders, or so it seems.

A very dangerous man

Tongue Tongue Tongue Biden won't be president for another 2 months.

But it is nice to see the Trumpers have finally accepted the outcome of the 2020 election.
What's this?

[Image: 127274689_732209794320337_65613242366453...e=5FE8882A]

time will tell!