{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SICK of all these dmn rules & CHANGES
RULES RULES RULES

and most make NO SEnSE,  this Covid Crazy is getting to me,

HALF a mind to just CLOSE my place, serious I don't need the headaches - spending half my time reading rules, most of which I can't enforce anyways

NOW they want "contract tracing"!

YEA RIGHT, if they wanna do that then THEY can send their own agents to stand at my front door,
hope they bring their bullet proof vests and muscles
half my customers will laugh at them the other half will PUNCH them.

thing is, it won't do a DAMN thing, nobody's gonna actually trace those names, and FEW get it at a restaurant anyways
this rule is a "feel good - but not do anything rule".
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, the easiest way for the government to "do something" is to shift the cost and actual implementation to others like your good self.

I am not sure that I would have stayed open as long as you have Dave, you have my respect.
Covid has to be a hoax. I feel that I agree with David Icke that none of it makes any sense until you realise that it is all being done for a hidden agenda. To crash the economy, lose people's jobs, damage children for life by closing schools, kill cancer patients and drive people desperate fearing for their jobs and suffering isolation from even their closest families.

People like Dave who are on the sharp end are better people. Those making the stupid rules are highly paid "experts" whose predictions are wildly overestimated and wrong, who can afford private doctors for their serious illnesses like cancer, and the rich always find ways to party in faraway sunny places with their friends. I am so angry that our prime minister doesn't have the guts to defy them and minimise the rules and destruction of people's lives. Surely Donald Trump is better than that and has the courage to defy the "experts"?
Contact tracing - what they did here was have form you fill in at the door - name and phone number.

Later on all business got QR codes and those who wished downloaded an app to scan it.
(10-31-2020, 06:35 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Contact tracing - what they did here was have form you fill in at the door - name and phone number.

Later on all business got QR codes and those who wished downloaded an app to scan it.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  Sounds like a guest register.

We have had them here for well over 100 years already.  Most unusual for anyone other than a hotel or High Class restaurant to have them.  These guest registers used to be highly sought after by the people who collect autographs.

I would agree that the information should not be public.

Give it another 2 years and the Trump Virus will have run it's course.
(10-31-2020, 06:35 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Contact tracing - what they did here was have form you fill in at the door - name and phone number.

why??

we already HAVE near perfect contact tracing stored in everyone's GPS in their cell phone,

this is NOT about getting information they ALREADY HAVE and can access so cheaply and easily.

it's about POWER and SHOW
like the bully in High School
(11-01-2020, 04:03 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:

why??

we already HAVE near perfect contact tracing stored in everyone's GPS in their cell phone,

this is NOT about getting information they ALREADY HAVE and can access so cheaply and easily.

it's about POWER and SHOW
like the bully in High School

Well they know where an infected person has been, but not who else was there. It only works one way.

During our lockdown I generally signed myself in as D Duck or P Niss