OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the end of america
Why do you think they're only now spinning all this stuff about Trump supposedly insulting the military?

It fits like a glove. They're planning a coup.
(09-09-2020, 08:01 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Why do you think they're only now spinning all this stuff about Trump supposedly insulting the military?

It fits like a glove. They're planning a coup.

Angel Angel Angel  Why would the Dems bother with a coup ? ?

Donnie is going to lose in a 50 state landslide on Nov. 3rd.

[Image: 062920.DustbinofHistory.jpg?1593382928]
Dividing the military up into camps, I would guess the rank & file is behind him because he's done a lot for them - sorting out the VA and doing his best to extract them from forgotten and purposeless wars. On the other hand the top brass will dislike him. There's no way for them to get promoted unless there is a new foreign war. Those general's stars don't come without some combat. Ditto the folk that make the war machines. That's Eisenhower's "military industrial complex"
Dave, I see things in "swing states" starting, areas where there is a definitive split. EVERYTHING will depend on commerce, shipping and transport. that will be the trigger that starts it all off if anything starts at all. The moment you see shipments either blocked or high jacked will be when you know its really going down. That will be the thing that sets off a cascade of division.

Right now shipping and distribution is what is gluing anything together
(09-18-2020, 02:36 PM)iamhe Wrote: Dave, I see things in "swing states" starting, areas where there is a definitive split. EVERYTHING will depend on commerce, shipping and transport. that will be the trigger that starts it all off if anything starts at all. The moment you see shipments either blocked or high jacked will be when you know its really going down. That will be the thing that sets off a cascade of division.

Right now shipping and distribution is what is gluing anything together

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  Soooooooooo......are you saying 40 or 50 million unemployed and well armed Americans aren't a good thing ?
Meanwhile I shared a few whiskeys with an old friend last night: A retired government analyst with good connections.
He said we’ve seen ‘Peak China’ already. It’s a busted flush. He reckons President Xi is now nervously looking over his shoulder.
The Hong Kong thing is a financial fiasco. Trump’s trade tariffs have hurt them deeply and now they’re facing a food shortage. They have a demographic problem which means there is a shortage of fighting age men and their military has no practical fighting experience. They’ve made enemies of all their neighbors and manufacturing is moving elsewhere: like Vietnam and Thailand.