OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commies from city to City
Here's Biden threatening more violence of Trump is re-elected

Nice little town you've got here - such a pity if it all burned down....

Let's not forget where this started:

They're scum.
Well Aqua, is the above sufficient?
(09-06-2020, 08:47 PM)cbeatty Wrote: Well Aqua, is the above sufficient?

I googled "Trump threatening violence".

About 10,200,000 results (0.40 seconds)

Here is a sampling if you want to check out who is really stoking fear and violence.

A look back at Trump comments perceived by some as inciting ...
[/url]abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

May 30, 2020 - President Donald Trump has threatened military intervention in Minnesota in response to protests after the death of George Floyd in police ...

'No Blame?' ABC News finds 54 cases invoking 'Trump' in ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

May 30, 2020 - ABC News' Kyra Phillips examines dozens of cases invoking President Donald Trump in connection with violence, threats and alleged assaults ...

All the Times Trump Has Called for Violence at His Rallies ...
www.youtube.com › watch

Mar 14, 2016 - After he canceled a rally at a Chicago university Friday night due to safety concerns, Donald Trump told CNN's Don Lemon "I certainly don't ...

Trump's History of Encouraging Violence - The New York Times
www.nytimes.com › video › trump-and-violence

Mar 14, 2016 - Donald J. Trump has appealed to the raw anger of voters and encouraged crowds at rallies to use force against protesters who are disruptive.

Mashup of Trump praising violence against protesters - CNN ...
www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2016/03/12 › donald-t...

Mar 12, 2016 - Here is a look back at violent scuffles at Donald Trump's campaign events across the country.

Trump threatens military force if violence in states isn't stopped ...
www.cnn.com › donald-trump-national-address-race

Jun 2, 2020 - Declaring himself "your president of law and order," President Donald Trump vowed Monday to return order to American streets using the ...

Shocking Supercut Shows Trump Encouraging Violence ...
www.huffpost.com › entry › donald-trump-rally-violen...

Oct 25, 2018 - Shocking Supercut Shows Trump Encouraging Violence Again And Again And Again. The president has called on supporters to “knock the crap” ...

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies
mashable.com › 2016/03/12 › trump-rally-incite-violence

Mar 11, 2016 - "The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of." Donald Trump calls supporters' violence against protesters "appropriate ...

Trump threatens protesters the day before his Tulsa rally
www.cnbc.com › 2020/06/19 › trump-threatens-protesters...
[url=https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiX3O3Ej9frAhVNOKwKHSu-CNMQFjAIegQICRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnbc.com%2F2020%2F06%2F19%2Ftrump-threatens-protesters-the-day-before-his-tulsa-rally.html&usg=AOvVaw3OFyskMOifvgjC6fqdfYqI]
Jun 19, 2020 - President Donald Trump warned Friday that anyone coming to Oklahoma to protest “will not be treated” like they have been in other areas of ...

Quote:I don't.

What happened to all the Dems you were going to name as supporting the violence ?

Is Puttin still working on a list for you ? ? ?

Sigh...

The quotes were getting screwed up, so I had to purge the history. The above is aqua's response my my claim that posting bail for rioters was supporting the rioters.

This is why constructive debate with the current left has become impossible. You would think that one would see the inherent contradiction in the quote (paraphrasing) "I don't count financially supporting the rioters as supporting the rioters".

I am not so religiously entrenched in my political leanings as many, and view civil and meaningful discourse as a useful tool to guide my thoughts. But I am growing weary of the incessant twisting of the English language to support a political affiliation that is becoming more and more questionable. It must really be nice to be able to decree the meanings of words to fit ones arguments. This is an increasingly common modus operandi of the left.