{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does it even kill anymore??
Love it! LOL
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
You know what I'm really tired of hearing??????????

So many fkng IDIOTS stating "If it weren't for those few people still not vaccinated, all us Vaccinated people wouldn't still be getting sick like we are - don't they know the vaccine only works if EVERYONE gets it"!!""

come on!, i'm NOT ANTI VAC, but OMFG!! how can they really be SO STUPID, and say such a thing out loud.

(as a weird coincidence, after my wife said it earlier today, her son and I looked at each other with a SHOCK look on our face, but chose to not start a fight and kept fairly quiet about it, and THEN My local news came on and made the same IDIOT CLAIM!!)

sheessshh, and sheeesssshhhhH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh tell me!

This thing is really divisive. I'm vaccinated, but I'm seeing a couple friends in my sea kayaking club ostracized for refusing to get the jab. Like as if people can get infected in a boat on their own, in open air, in the sun, over 20ft away from the nearest person. I'm sticking with my unvaccinated friends regardless so now I'M being ostracized.

What this whole affair is showing is just how dumb some people are.

I like to mess with their heads: Just as you say, they complain an unvaccinated person is going to infect them so I say "So are you saying the vaccine doesn't work?" At which point their heads explode because of the discordant bits of propaganda.

I can generally pick them walking down the street: People walking on their own hundreds of yards from anyone else, yet wearing a mask. Or driving a car on their own while masked.

FFS
Yes, really simple question for all the Nervous Nellies.

How do you believe the jab works:
  • By protecting the treated by preventing them from getting Covid?
  • By protecting the treated by preventing them from serious illness should they get Covid after having been inoculated?
  • By protecting non-jabbed by preventing the inoculated from spreading Covid after having received the shot?
If they believe the first, then they are fine.

If they believe the second, then they are fine.

If they believe the third, then they are fine. The only ones at risk are the uninoculated - the ones who willingly, upon assessment of the risk profile, decided to forgo the shot. Not to mention that even the CDC says that this is not how this thing works.

So, in short, what the heck is their problem? This insistence on protecting everyone, regardless of whether or not they want protection, is stupid, and downright scary. Why is there no call for a non-smoking passport, given the same logic? Far more deaths. Far more preventable.
(11-26-2021, 12:08 PM)brunt Wrote: ...................
So, in short, what the heck is their problem? This insistence on protecting everyone, regardless of whether or not they want protection, is stupid, and downright scary. Why is there no call for a non-smoking passport, given the same logic? Far more deaths. Far more preventable.

ah, sorta reminds me of the Libertarians warning us that mandating seat belts was a slippery slope,

I guess they were right, it's sloped our mind into evil mush using any justification to interfere in other's lives.

SORTA ALSO reminds me of the MANY times I hear a pro vaccer say:
"we should deny the vaccinated service in the Hospital".
(as if that weren't indicator enough of the EVIL spitefulness of them)

THEN I tongue in cheek, point out, "yes, as soon as we deny it to those who don't exercise, nor eat right and are FAT".

OMG!!! does THAT ever get a reaction!, you'd think I just pushed that person in the face the way they react
especially if they ARE fat (and in America, who isn't).
(11-26-2021, 01:34 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(11-26-2021, 12:08 PM)brunt Wrote: ...................

ah, sorta reminds me of the Libertarians warning us that mandating seat belts was a slippery slope,

I guess they were right, it's sloped our mind into evil mush using any justification to interfere in other's lives.

SORTA ALSO reminds me of the MANY times I hear a pro vaccer say:
"we should deny the vaccinated service in the Hospital".
(as if that weren't indicator enough of the EVIL spitefulness of them)

THEN I tongue in cheek, point out, "yes, as soon as we deny it to those who don't exercise, nor eat right and are FAT".

OMG!!! does THAT ever get a reaction!, you'd think I just pushed that person in the face the way they react
especially if they ARE fat (and in America, who isn't).

Yup, I got quite the reaction from one person that I told "yes, as soon as they deny to those who experience adverse reactions to the shot". In short, you live with the consequences of you decision.

Being facetious of course, but you get the idea.
(11-26-2021, 12:08 PM)brunt Wrote: Yes, really simple question for all the Nervous Nellies.

How do you believe the jab works:
  • By protecting the treated by preventing them from getting Covid?
  • By protecting the treated by preventing them from serious illness should they get Covid after having been inoculated?
  • By protecting non-jabbed by preventing the inoculated from spreading Covid after having received the shot?
If they believe the first, then they are fine.

If they believe the second, then they are fine.

If they believe the third, then they are fine. The only ones at risk are the uninoculated - the ones who willingly, upon assessment of the risk profile, decided to forgo the shot. Not to mention that even the CDC says that this is not how this thing works.

Their problem is based on the implantation of propaganda that is not even internally consistent. They live in fear and fear is irrational.