OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does it even kill anymore??
I had a conversation with a nurse yesterday who works where the local C-19 patients are being isolated.

She attributes the falling death rate to better treatment in general, and the use of steroids in particular.

[Image: SPKyYFl.png]
(09-10-2020, 06:50 PM)aqua Wrote: I had a conversation with a nurse yesterday who works where the local C-19 patients are being isolated.

She attributes the falling death rate to better treatment in general, and the use of steroids in particular.

Maybe Trump will mention steroids and people will freak out and stop using it.
(09-11-2020, 01:33 AM)StingingNettle Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 06:50 PM)aqua Wrote: I had a conversation with a nurse yesterday who works where the local C-19 patients are being isolated.

If Trump does mention steroids,  his death cult will rush out to buy it.

Side effects include:

1. weight gain.

2. round moon faces.

3. wild mood swings, irrational behavior.

Hmmmm......maybe Trump is using steroids ?

Big Grin  You're right!

I see another research paper has emerged recommending hydroxychloroquine. Meanwhile in Aussie, it's use on CV19 patients has become a jail-able offence in two states, there is so much TDS.

On a pro-steroids body building forum I follow, they have discovered Winstrol, a not so popular anabolic steroid, has extremely similar properties to one of the recommended steroids in the study. As a result, the stuff has become quite scarce and expensive, when as little as a month ago it would be included in your order as an "extra", even if you were just ordering antibiotics.
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2...-globe.jpg]
Great video.

Cool Cool Cool  Since Trump is rushing this vaccine, maybe his supporters should be the first in line to try it ?

[Image: none-covid_19-coronavirus-corona_virus-p...84_low.jpg]