OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHILLERY 2016
Hillary Clinton's close ties to Wal-Mart have infuriated progressives who see the big-box store as the embodiment of capitalistic evil, but there's evidence the former first lady has changed since her time on the Wal-Mart board three decades ago, and will push for stronger labor unions, a higher minimum wage and other goals that may sever her cozy relationship with the ubiquitous company.

The former secretary of state's evolution on issues like the minimum wage - which would adversely affect Wal-Mart and its 1.2 million employees, many of whom earn hourly wages just over the national minimum - came during her Democratic primary fight with Sen. Bernard Sanders. Mr. Sanders routinely bashed Wal-Mart on the campaign trail and often hinted at Mrs. Clinton's ties to the company, including the fact that she's received huge campaign donations from the likes of Alice Walton, daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton.

Even President Obama in the 2008 primary attacked Mrs. Clinton for serving on the notoriously anti-union company's board of directors from 1986 to 1992, when she was first lady of Arkansas, Wal-Mart's home state.

"While I was working on those streets, watching those folks see their jobs shift overseas, you were a corporate lawyer sitting on the board of Wal-Mart," then-Sen. Obama said during a January 2008 debate.

But Mrs. Clinton's campaign platform now calls for a $12-an-hour national minimum wage, and she has said she'd even sign legislation setting the wage at $15. And while the former secretary of state did little to fight for workers' rights during her time on the board, she's since said she firmly believes Wal-Mart employees should be allowed to unionize and collectively bargain.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...berals-ir/

NEW BOARD, NEW HIL-LIAR-Y POSTS!
HAHA! Hillary's email guy outed on Reddit...

[*]https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/..._archived/

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38414

Posted July 24, 2014
Remove or replace to/from address on archived emails? (self.exchangeserver)

submitted 2 years ago by stonetear

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out.

I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort.

Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

[*]http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/us/pol...itics&_r=0

It's the benghazi emails. He was asked to delete her personal email account address so that when the emails got sent to the FBI, the personal account wouldn't show up. lol

-------------------------------------

Wow, it's legit. I was sure this would be some bullshit that maybe could be circumstantially true, but they stalked him right down. I think it's clear at this point that the state department, FBI, etc is not going to do shit. I bet this doesn't make it into a single news article.
THIS SHIT is gonna DOG HER till NOV and longer even...

THIS IS HOW THE BITCH TREATS PEOPLE WHO SHE THINKS CANT HELP HER OR SHE DONT NEED...

[*]PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - John McNesby, the President of the Philadelphia FOP, discussed their endorsement of Donald Trump for President over Hillary Clinton and criticized the Democratic nominee for not engaging with them in their selection process.

McNesby, who was a member of a three person committee who made the recommendation to the national organization on their choice, told Dom Giordano on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the Clinton campaign showed no interest in winning their support.

"They didn't care. Their attitude, then, back in July, during the DNC, was they were going to win this thing anyway, so who cares? Now, I think the tides have turned a little bit and she's on her heels. As many times as we've tried to...have it a fair process and an open process, the emails back were that they're not interested and no thanks. Just snide things like that."

He stated his local chapter will heed the recommendation for Trump, who he met with personally in New York.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09...olice-off/

IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMEONES TRUE CHARITER, WATCH HOW THE TREAT PEOPLE WHO THEY THINK CAN DO NOTHING FOR THEM OR ARE BENEATH THEM... Cool
SHE DIDDNT THINK SHE WAS GONNA HAVE TO ACTUALLY RUN FOR THE OFFICE... Blush
[Image: 100.jpg]
[Image: original.jpg]

[Image: original.jpg]
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
Coming to a street corner near you. Cool

[Image: 160803093028-australian-artist-clinton-m...er-169.jpg]
https://youtu.be/ZvGQW6n1OcY

PEPE' THE FROG...
[Image: 890b2ffe1d.jpg]
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
[Image: law-order-gangster-mobster-mob-gang-sile...62_low.jpg]
Hillary Clinton believes Americans need to be as worried about gun violence as they are about terrorism.

The Democratic nominee's remarks came as she explained she has a plan to combat both terrorism as well as the broader issue of gun violence in the U.S.

Clinton was prompted by the question: "What would you do to address terrorism?"

"Well, these are legitimate fears. I believe that people are rightly concerned about violence. Terrorism is part of that violence, and we have to do the best job we can to keep America safe," Clinton responded.

The presidential candidate continued, pointing to her plan to go hard after terrorist groups like the Islamic State with traditional warfare as well as with cyberattacks.

"But I'm looking at violence broadly," Clinton added. "It's also why I've advocated gun-safety reform, like comprehensive background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, closing the online loophole - because, you know, it's not only terrorists we need to be worried about.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinto...le/2602640

THIS WOMAN IF ELECTED IS GOING TO DO ALL SHE CAN TO GUT THE SECOND AMENDMENT. SHE WILL SEEK TO LOAD THE SCOTUS WITH LOBROFAGGER JUDGES, AND THEY WILL DO ALL POSSIBLE TO CURTAIL YOUR RIGHTS.
IF YOU DONT GET OFF YOUR ASS AND VOTE AGAINST HER, YOU WILL LIVE TO DEEPLY REGRET IT. Idea
(09-23-2016, 02:56 PM)matlock Wrote: Hillary Clinton believes Americans need to be as worried about
gun violence as they are about terrorism.

The Democratic nominee's remarks came as she explained
she has a plan to combat both terrorism as well as the
broader issue of gun violence in the U.S......

I think she got it half right.

You're more likely to be shot by one of your 15 kids, than a terrorist.

[Image: transport-plane-airplane-aeroplane-fligh...17_low.jpg]