[Image: 14102319_672858329529350_716928386426550...e=5884AF36]
Kxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxn
2 hrs ·

Anyone have any f stamps they want to sell. Hmu
LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
Comments
[Image: 13872888_1805577609729048_41808364771265...e=58751B63]
Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxley I wanna buy some too lol. You find people, lemme know. Cause NOBODY is selling right now
Like · Reply · 22 mins
[url=https://www.facebook.com/kayla.wagenknecht.9/posts/688688447946338?comment_id=688737667941416&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D]

Just a cut/paste from MY FaceBook feed, I "xxxxx" 'd the names to protect them.

My over hearing ears tell me for a while this is big business, dont' even bother to hide it,
Post public requests for exchanges
my food salesman tells me the ghetto restaurants don't buy much from him anymore as they just give a shopping list to Fstamp reciepient customers for big discounts to cash.

YOU guys trade stocks and bonds, they trade STAMPS
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
We are all gamblers at heart. When I was a pre-teen I traded "Cateyes", Steelies", and "Purees". He who had the best and most marbles won! Smile
(09-22-2016, 02:07 PM)Rick50 Wrote: We are all gamblers at heart. When I was a pre-teen I traded "Cateyes", Steelies", and "Purees". He who had the best and most marbles won! Smile

awesome!

I still have a ton of them.

I was part of a group trying to get the US Post Office to put some on a stamp, they repeatedly told us that "marbles weren't American enough, popular nor pretty and they would not waste their time/space because they've so many IMPORTANT things to put on Stamps"

You've noticed that huh
sheessssh, WHO selects these idiots to be on their committee!
Wow. That's crazy. Well, there is one room for improvement make them so they can't be traded or sold. Yeesh.
(09-22-2016, 04:02 PM)StingingNettle Wrote: Wow.  That's crazy.  Well, there is one room for improvement make them so they can't be traded or sold.  Yeesh.

Years ago they changed them to a Debit card requiring a PIN

this was supposed to work, but people just lend out the card - giving them the pin#
OR in some cases do the shopping and then trade food for cash,

any other suggestions? I can't think how it might improve any more,
I remember being a little kid and neighbors selling USDA surplus Flour and Cheese, back when they gave food instead of stamps and now it's card instead of stamps.
Try Ebay.

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
[Image: mzMrjtsS7U_1n79gdPmDkgw.jpg][Image: s-l1600.jpg]
(09-22-2016, 05:22 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 04:02 PM)StingingNettle Wrote: Wow.  That's crazy.  Well, there is one room for improvement make them so they can't be traded or sold.  Yeesh.

Years ago they changed them to a Debit card requiring a PIN

this was supposed to work, but people just lend out the card - giving them the pin#
OR in some cases do the shopping and then trade food for cash,

any other suggestions? I can't think how it might improve any more,
I remember being a little kid and neighbors selling USDA surplus Flour and Cheese, back when they gave food instead of stamps and now it's card instead of stamps.

Well, not without being totally invasive and creepy.
(09-26-2016, 04:31 PM)StingingNettle Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 05:22 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, not without being totally invasive and creepy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The BEST, and only feasible  way to IMPROVE the fraud rate, is very common sensible,
simply LIMIT Food benifits more to ONLY those who truly need them instead of using them as a Macro massive subsidizing of the poor

iow they know full well most recipients don't need nor want more food, but give it to them in the assinine thought thta they will then spend less for food and have more money for other stuff.

sheesssshhhh
Your local Drug dealers love that idea ..................
Rolleyes    JP MORGAN metals price suppression Team-LEADER / and bank run expert ... to Jamie Diamonds