{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump making another speech to nation today
Well, golly gee.  The last speech he gave to the nation was such a rousing success.  I wonder what he will do this time?  Cancel all elections until 2029 maybe?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/3/...ign=recent

"At 3:00 PM Eastern, Donald Trump is going to address the nation again on coronavirus. Considering that his previous address was apparently created at the last minute, using ideas from Steven Miller and Jared Kushner while ignoring the advice of medical professionals, a do-over isn’t exactly a bad idea. On the other hand, since it is Donald Trump, the chances that he’s going to back off his previous statements and institute any actually helpful policy seem remote. And since Trump has spent the morning tweeting out attacks on Joe Biden and the genuinely appropriate action that was taken to the contain H1N1 flu outbreaks under the Obama administration, it seems even less likely that Trump is going to take positive steps.

It’s almost certain that he will talk about how his is the best response to a “foreign virus” ever, that he has the best team possible even though he fired the actual experts in any related subjects months ago, and that everything is going super—even though members of his own team have admitted that testing efforts have been a failure, and international authorities are calling the U.S. response a disaster."
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Hey Aqua, don't goop up your panties! We all know how much you want to perform sex acts on The POTUS!
(03-13-2020, 06:39 PM)oly2059 Wrote: Hey Aqua, don't goop up your panties!  We all know how much you want to perform sex acts on The POTUS!

Oly2059.  I see where you joined the Arts Alliance.  How are you doing with your Tom Finland paint-by-number project books ?
The equities markets reacted very nice after The President's speech today. Up another 900 points within minutes.

Must be quite disappointing for a "Hate America First" queer like you Aqua.
(03-13-2020, 08:49 PM)oly2059 Wrote: The equities markets reacted very nice after The President's speech today.  Up another 900 points within minutes.

Must be quite disappointing for a "Hate America First" queer like you Aqua.

We will see what happens on Monday.

The Trumplickers like Ollie are likely to be disappointed.
Someday somebody will look at a filthy ass-raped Queer like Aqua and say: "Gee, I don't think we missed too many times!"
Ok, let me get this straight. Trump declares a National Emergency and THAT makes the DOW go up over 1000 points. Previously he declared a ban on flights from Europe and THAT made the markets go down over 2400 points. What is wrong with this narrative?

The 1000 points up occured Friday occured at 45 minutes before the markets closed. Something that happens often when the PPT ( plunge protection team) gets involved.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
(03-14-2020, 06:56 AM)oly2059 Wrote: Someday somebody will look at a filthy ass-raped Queer like Aqua and say: "Gee, I don't think we missed too many times!"

Rolleyes Rolleyes  Poor Ollie.  Still having sexual fantasies of me with him.

(03-14-2020, 05:15 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Ok, let me get this straight.  Trump declares a National Emergency and THAT makes the DOW go up over 1000 points. Previously he declared a ban on flights from Europe and THAT made the markets go down over 2400 points.  What is wrong with this narrative?  

The 1000 points up occured Friday occured at 45 minutes before the markets closed.  Something that happens often when the PPT ( plunge protection team) gets involved.

Nor did it not fully recover the previous days loss.

If it keeps dropping on Monday...........
Aqua, the Poor Elderly Queer who doesn't have 24/7 internet access. Poor poor Queer!
(03-15-2020, 10:03 AM)oly2059 Wrote: Aqua, the Poor Elderly Queer who doesn't have 24/7 internet access.  Poor poor Queer!

Hi Ollie.

I got your self portrait in the mail.

You're not my type, but hey, I am glade you were able to put that paint-by-number set to use.

[Image: screenshot_2019-05-12_20.59.10.png]