{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloomberg
Bloomberg has over 7 billion dollars at his disposal. He has already spendt 500 million so far, and is buying up air time making it expensive for his rivals to buy what remains. One of his former operatives says he'll go to small venues like a VFW and write them a $10,000 check afterwards. Means nothing to him, lots to them. He is an Oligarch who is trying to buy the Democratic nomination and may succeed. No interviews on shows, no debates, just an empty slate the never Trumpers can project upon. When he finally does come out, and stand on his soap box ( he's very short), the reality may be a bit disappointing for many.

We have never seen someone with this kind of money in a race before. It will change everything. His money is the main reason the Dems won the House last time and got Trump impeached. No matter who the Dems nominate, his billions will be used to defeat Trump. Except maybe for Bernie.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Diehard Democrats will be totally conflicted.

Do I support a billionaire New Yorker white man or the other billionaire New Yorker white man?

SO DIVERSE! :-) :-) :-)
(02-14-2020, 02:45 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Diehard Democrats will be totally conflicted.

Do I support a billionaire New Yorker white man or the other billionaire New Yorker white man?

SO DIVERSE!  :-) :-) :-)

That will be almost as entertaining as Bernie winning. And I was expecting a boring election season..
Made a mistake, Bloomberg worth 71 billion, not 7 billion.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
The more I read about Bloomberg the more he seems like a complete idiot.

"I could teach anybody, even the people in this room" to be a farmer, said Bloomberg during a 2016 talk at Oxford University in a now-viral clip in which he called agriculture a "process"

"You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn, he added.

Bloomberg then described metalworkers similarly.
"You put the piece of metal in the lathe, you turn the crank in the direction of the arrow, and you can have a job," he continued.

The last video in this is worth watching : )

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bloo...g-diatribe
What a charmer!

That's no way to win an election
Meh' he doesn't know how to act at the workplace

"look at those darkies over there!"
" I walked into an elevator full of negro's, I've never been so scared"
" watch that goy dig the hole and plant the seed"
"I've had better blojobs"
"well someone has to clean the toilet"
I've got a feeling that Bloomie is already behind the 8 ball.

IA and NH are in the books.  Is Bloomie gaining traction in NV or SC???  Even if he IS I don't see him winning either one.

So... in that case, Bloomie has to pretty much RUN DA TABLE on Stupor Tuesday.  He also has to get an outright win in CA.  Bloomie is Hillary Lite but without her AINT NOWARSTURRED fake dialect.  Or, charm.  

Bernie Bros ain't going nowhere.  And, WHAT IF DA BERNSTER gets wimmins to sign on aka BERNIE HO'S.

Klobuchar isn't really going anywhere.  Tulsi is still DA SLEEPER CANDIDATE YOU CAN GET BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor Petie Pete is still in the race.  Not sure what his TOP or BOTTOM is in terms of DA POLLS but his baseline as Dukakis Lite aka Dukakis without ALL DA TOXIC MASCULINITY is fairly solid.

Liz is done but she still got RESERVATIONS!!!

Biden is doing the tour of SEC country.  Sorority girls AND ALL!!!!

It ain't between DA BLOOMBERG VOTE and everybody else -- it is between DA BERNIE VOTE and everybody else... and Bloomberg "The Machine" Bloomberg has a lot of EVERYBODIES to compete with!!!

da bear

"Party like it's August 1987!!!" -- Da Bloomberg Machine
Bear, I don't think you understand the power of money.

Come the DNC he will just buy the candidacy
If Bloomberg is going to buy the candidacy, he needs to start spending a lot faster. Bernie has promised the DNC the police state they always wanted. Who needs money when you can just take what you want?

Of course, Bernie probably has a lot of Stalin in him. I have a feeling, if he were to win, the DNC members who screwed him last time will be the first ones in front of the firing squad.