{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMN QUIET ROUND HERE...
I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS A PRETTY HOPPIN PLACE... WTF HAPPENED?
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(11-17-2018, 04:06 AM)matlock Wrote: I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS A PRETTY HOPPIN PLACE... WTF HAPPENED?

Maybe the riots the Far Right has been hoping and praying for, will break out ?

[Image: politics-madison_protests-tea_party-scot...69_low.jpg]
(11-17-2018, 05:08 PM)aqua Wrote:
(11-17-2018, 04:06 AM)matlock Wrote: I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS A PRETTY HOPPIN PLACE... WTF HAPPENED?

Maybe the riots the Far Right has been hoping and praying for, will break out ?

[Image: politics-madison_protests-tea_party-scot...69_low.jpg]

Sorry,  it was my fault.

me and a half million other Michiganders were up in the Northern wooded wilderness HUNTING DEER.

(or as some call it: testing and preparing all aspects of paramilitary skills for some unknown future emergency situation)

meanwhile, the snowflakes were all still staring at their electronics.
Ha!

So you're eating venison these days?
I WAS A WONDERIN...
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
Afraid some posters may have died off. TUS, Dr. W, Lenny and others ......... disappeared without a word, after years and years of posting going back to Daily Reckoning days. Then guys like arealist just didn't want to participate any more.

Then some of us losing interest, figuring we're always right and yousins are always wrong ............
(11-18-2018, 12:30 AM)andrew_o Wrote: Ha!

So you're eating venison these days?

Nah.  Deer Hunting is just code for 3 day drunk.

(11-19-2018, 05:40 AM)cbeatty Wrote: Afraid some posters may have died off. TUS, Dr. W, Lenny and others ......... disappeared without a word, after years and years of posting going back to Daily Reckoning days. Then guys like arealist just didn't want to participate any more.

Then some of us losing interest, figuring we're always right and yousins are always wrong ............

I would not rule out the difficulties in using the software here at time.

But it has gotten more user friendly

[Image: 07-weird-cartoons.w700.h700.jpg].
(11-19-2018, 05:40 AM)cbeatty Wrote: Afraid some posters may have died off. TUS, Dr. W, Lenny and others ......... disappeared without a word, after years and years of posting going back to Daily Reckoning days. Then guys like arealist just didn't want to participate any more.

I saw the name Lenny in the new registered posters about a month ago.  Maybe he came back to register but hasn't had time to post.  Have a look in the list of members, see if you can see a new registration for Lenny.
We already know everything! Honestly, my job has been pretty demanding + I feel less engaged online.
I just looked in the member list and there is a new member called Lenny who registered on the 25th September 2018.

Might not be the Lenny we know, but it might be.