{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sums it up for me!!!
[attachment=3]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
problem is, 50%+ of Americans hate America too!!

sad huh

[Image: 14670812_1204646829596620_64030072114608...e=589B135C]

Trickle down corruption at its best.
I could never vote for a Clinton. Just way too much baggage & scandal and shadey business there for me. Dodgy

AT 23 DAYS LEFT IN THIS "CIRCUS MAXIMUS" NO DOUBT EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO VENTURE TO THE POLLS HAS DONE "MADE UP THIER MIND" WHAT BUCKET THEY ARE GOING TO TOSS THIER STONE INTO... Idea

EITHER WAY IT GOES, SOMEONE AINT GONNA BE HAPPY HERE... Angry
I don't know Matlock. I hate both of them and have no idea how I am going to vote. Either with my conscious or for the lesser of two evils. My conscious says Jill Stein - who has absolutely no chance of winning anything, heck Ken Bone is out polling her in Florida if you can believe that. And as far the lesser of two evils, I still don't know who the heck that would be.

Am I an undecided?
(10-18-2016, 10:30 PM)tdogg Wrote: I don't know Matlock. I hate both of them and have no idea how I am going to vote. Either with my conscious or for the lesser of two evils. My conscious says Jill Stein - who has absolutely no chance of winning anything, heck Ken Bone is out polling her in Florida if you can believe that. And as far the lesser of two evils, I still don't know who the heck that would be.

Am I an undecided?

still can't figure you finding difficulty between Trump and Hillary. Hillary represents 30 years of everything that has run us in the ditch. The Nationalist vs the Globalist sellout. Trump may be full of it, but he at least takes on the right issues. Shrillary is a known corrupt quantity.
(10-19-2016, 01:59 AM)cbeatty Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 10:30 PM)tdogg Wrote: I don't know Matlock. I hate both of them and have no idea how I am going to vote. Either with my conscious or for the lesser of two evils. My conscious says Jill Stein - who has absolutely no chance of winning anything, heck Ken Bone is out polling her in Florida if you can believe that. And as far the lesser of two evils, I still don't know who the heck that would be.

Am I an undecided?

still can't figure you finding difficulty between Trump and Hillary. Hillary represents 30 years of everything that has run us in the ditch. The Nationalist vs the Globalist sellout. Trump may be full of it, but he at least takes on the right issues. Shrillary is a known corrupt quantity.

[Image: 15833a.png]
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."  -- RLStevenson