{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bradley Effect 2016
Bradley Effect?

In the 1982 CA election for Governor, the Mayor of Los Angeles, Tom Bradley, faced CA Attorney General George Deukmejian.
Bradley was leading in the polls before the election beyond the margin of error and, at least one of the networks called for a Bradley victory after the polls closed based on their projections of voting patterns at the polls.

But... Deukmejian benefited from a large mail-in vote and the perceived notion that a lot of people didn't want to tell pollsters that they weren't going to vote for a black candidate. This later became known as the "Bradley Effect".

I think the "Bradley Effect" is going to be a BIG issue in this se-lection as well. Wink

I'VE NOTICED THAT THEIR ARE FEW TRUMP SIGNS/STICKERS OUT THERE. A LOT LESS THAN THIER WERE OBUMBO STICKERS/SIGNS 4 YEARS BACK OR HILLIARY SIGNS/STICKERS NOW... Blush
THE RUB IS, I KNOW A LOT OF OLD SCHOOL DEMS, WHO ARE FOR TRUMP OVER AND MOSTLY AGAINST HILLIARY, BUT "WILL NOT SPEAK OF IT" OPENLY.
IT IS THE SAME WITH IND, & REP, TRUMP VOTERS AS WELL. THEY ARE DAMN "CLOSE TO THE VEST" WITH THIER DECISION.
I'VE HAD SOME HIGH UPS IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN THIS COUNTY CONFIDE THAT THEY WERE VOTING TRUMP Exclamation
THEY DO NOT LIKE HILLIARY OR ANYTHING SHE STANDS FOR, AND THEY DON'T LIKE THE ULTRA-LEFT LEANING OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY NOW... BUT THEY JUST CANT "CROSS OVER" FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. Dodgy

I DO KNOW ONE OF THE REASONS THEY THESE DEMS ARE SO QUIET ABOUT IT IS BECAUSE OF "PARTY LOYALTY" I CAN UNDERSTAND IT... 
AS ONE MAN TOLD ME HILLIARY HAS NOTHING TO VOTE "FOR" EXCEPT THE CLINTON NAME, AND IF IT WAS BUBBA, THEY WOULD HAVE NO RESERVATIONS.
FOLKS JUST DONT LIKE HILLIARY, AND FOR A VAST NUMBER OF REASONS. Idea

I THINK ANOTHER REASON IS THAT THE LIBERALS AND SOME DEMS ARE JUST ACTING STUPID AND RASH AS HELL OVER THIS THING. PEOPLE JUST DON'T WANT TO PUT UP WITH THAT ZELOTUS BULLSHIT & STUPIDITY, OR ENGAGE THAT NEEDLESS DRAMA. ITS EASYER TO "REMAIN SILENT, GO ALONG TO GET ALONG" NOT MAKE ANY WAVES WITH THESE OVERLY-EMOTIONAL MORONS AND JUST GO VOTE AN BE DONE WITH IT... Wink
NO SANE PERSON WANTS TO RISK DEALIN WITH THAT VILENESS, THAT IS VERY POSSIBLE FROM LIBRO-ZELOTS.

COME NOV, 9TH I THINK THE PROOF WILL BE IN THE PUDDIN AND THE HILLIARY CAMP IS GOING TO BE "BLINDSIDED" IN A TRUMP LANDSLIDE LIKE CARTER WAS WITH REAGAN... "THE BRADLEY EFFECT" WILL TAKE PLACE IN A NATIONAL ELECTION AGAIN... Wink
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I've noticed for a long time around here Trump signs outnumber Hillary ones DRAMATICALLY!!!!!!!!!

Then this week, a bunch of Hillary ones went up,

I've lived here all my life, recognize locations..................

seems this last batch ALL went to Government employees and UNION People, both of which always have the Union group just go put them up (OR ELSE!!!!).
Hillery has 26 days of e-mail drops to go, the MSM has so obviously "over reached" in thier total BIASED support of her,and effectivly shot themselves in the "credibility" dept with most Americans.
Nobody really likes Hillery, they like Bill, hes a lovable Cad.
But HILIIARY?
HELL NO, shes just that bitch assed screechin harpy wife, of your bud, that ALWAYS shits on an ruins every BB-Q with her snotty attitude & bullshit drama.
If not for your buddy, you'd slap the bitch...
BUT, YOU LIKE YA BUDDY SO YA JUST PUT UP WITH, AND MAKE THE BEST OF IT AN HOPE SHE PASSES OUT EARLY. Wink
You have to admit, this se-lection cycle has been one of the wildest in recent history...
All bets were off, no holds were barred, and its been "Katy bar the door" for the most part on ALL sides. Exclamation
But then THIS IS THE FIRST National Se-lection where SOCIAL MEDIA has played such a BIG PART in it from the start.

THIS HAS CHANGED THE GAME, AND IN A MAJOR WAY.
From Twitter, SnapChat, Email, Skype, KIK, YouTube to FaceBook, and WIKI-LEAKS.... THE GAME HAS CHANGED!

Now toss in the first-hand cellphone video on the spot footage and witness of things instantly put out there raw, with no edit. things not ment to be seen, suddenly are, and for all to see worldwide 24/7/365

This is the Newspaper, Post Office and word of mouth news of the 1800's giving way to Radio & Telegram.
Social Media & the internet has jumped communication forword much in the same way, and even faster.
Nobody would have known about Hillary Clinton collapsing at the 9/11 memorial without the cellphone camera video footage by a common citizen...
That would have been "unseen" Blush
Without email & digital trails and hacking, those Wiki-Leaks revalations never would have been seen. Blush
Bob was right, "the times they are a changin" Wink

In the world of "Politics" Social Media has put everyone on notice for everything they have ever put out on the interwebs from here forword, and back as far as hackers can reach.
Every word is read, every mic is hot, and every move is recorded... Idea

This will trickle down to everyones personal life as well, bear it to mind. Dodgy
We have a term for this:

Shy Tories

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
WE ARE IN A TIME WHEN "ALL IS AVAILIBLE" TO BEE SEEN READ & HEARD IN PUBLIC AND OFTEN IN PRIVATE LIFE.
THIS CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU BY YOUR ENEMIES... POLITICAL OR PERSONAL.

THAT IS NOT BEING "PARANOID" NO, ITS BEING "REALISTIC"...
Your current president has already said the inter webs need "filtering" to block hate speech and he has agreement from China and Russia on this. So don't expect your access to remain free forever. The thought police are coming! They simply cannot afford to lose control of media
YOU LOOK AT HOW A FREE N OPEN INTERWEBS HAS EFFECTED THE 1% CONTROL OF PROPAGHANDA AND WHAT THE ELECTORATE SEES, HEARS, AND KNOWS THAT THEY THE 1% WISH THEY HAD NOT... IT'S FUCKIN UP THE APPLE-CART!
THEY GOTTA PUT A CAP ON THAT SHIT...