Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who the hell is Gary Johnson?
Big Grin 
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
A cross between Gary Coleman and Magic Johnson.  Big Grin
And why is this?

Because the MSM don't give any oxygen to anyone other than their preferred candidates.

They elect US Presidents - not you.
(09-30-2016, 05:34 PM)Rick50 Wrote: A cross between Gary Coleman and Magic Johnson.  Big Grin

Close enough. Smile

Dodgy If you watch the news cable channels enough, you probably know he flubbed "The Aleppo Question" and could not name one world leader.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
(10-01-2016, 03:33 AM)andrew_o Wrote: And why is this?

Because the MSM don't give any oxygen to anyone other than their preferred candidates.

They elect US Presidents - not you.

This has become frighteningly obvious in this election. My 5th grade teacher never told me it would be like this.  Big Grin

(10-01-2016, 03:36 PM)aqua Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 05:34 PM)Rick50 Wrote: A cross between Gary Coleman and Magic Johnson.  Big Grin

Close enough. Smile

Dodgy If you watch the news cable channels enough, you probably know he flubbed "The Aleppo Question" and could not name one world leader.

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Talk about being unprepared for prime time!
(10-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Rick50 Wrote: Talk about being unprepared for prime time!

and to think he was a GOVENOR of a STATE

makes you realize that people are just people and how rare/hard it is to find a good leader that is also, electible!
Gary Johnson is a knob head fool who cursed the Libertarian Party by becoming their presidential candidate.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.