{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-Merkel backlash
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7147...den-mosque

This is a better article about the same thing. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...32486.html

"Pegida founder Lutz Bachmann suggested the attacks were a “false flag” operation to allow authorities to stop a protest against Angela Merkel planned for 3 October"

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It is about damned time there was a damned backlash against Merkel and her fellow travelers.  Her goal of admitting millions of Muslim immigrants into Germany seems so stupid and destructive that I can't begin to imagine what she was thinking unless it was "I have the power to wreck German culture and society and I just can't resist using that poiwer."
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
Agreed
Tongue Dodgy Idea

DAS HEXE von der OST .......

Years ago I warned about this ......... now it comes to Fruitations  Dodgy Dodgy

Of course I am the contrarian vice no one wants to HEAR ..... 

The Truth is a very Hard Pill to swallow

( wheres my new emoticons )

these things looks like something out of Kinder Garten

tis so .........  Idea
Rolleyes    JP MORGAN metals price suppression Team-LEADER / and bank run expert ... to Jamie Diamonds
(09-27-2016, 05:11 PM)Innocynic Wrote: It is about damned time there was a damned backlash against Merkel and her fellow travelers.  Her goal of admitting millions of Muslim immigrants into Germany seems so stupid and destructive that I can't begin to imagine what she was thinking unless it was "I have the power to wreck German culture and society and I just can't resist using that poiwer."
 And what was her purpose? Does she think it makes her important or some such nonsense. Bewildering!
(10-01-2016, 02:22 AM)Rick50 Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 05:11 PM)Innocynic Wrote: It is about damned time there was a damned backlash against Merkel and her fellow travelers.  Her goal of admitting millions of Muslim immigrants into Germany seems so stupid and destructive that I can't begin to imagine what she was thinking unless it was "I have the power to wreck German culture and society and I just can't resist using that poiwer."
 And what was her purpose? Does she think it makes her important or some such nonsense. Bewildering!

Her 'purpose' was her unshakable belief in multiculturalism: She knew for certain that those refugees were, deep down, just like you and me... Dodgy

People like her have such a religious faith in this, that they will lead their country to destruction rather than face facts.

They're also surrounded by armed security people so the average person will suffer the consequences, not them.

It's like Hillary's attack on the 2nd Amendment: Will she require her security detail to disarm themselves?
Angela Merkel was the only world leader the Libertarian Candidates
professed to admire, when asked to name a world leader.

And it took the two of them to come up with one name.
If you have lived in Landesberg , where ADOLF was in the slammer ....

You might know about his writing of Mein Kampf ......

also if you read the book ...

You would know the belief in the power of the " WILL "

The HEXE must have been a student of this .....

Just like Stalingrad to ADOLF was his turning loss of WWII

These savage MUZ invaders determined to subdue CHRISTIANS and capture EUROPA for ISLAMS ...

will be the HEXE 's undoings .... and all that romantic garbage idealist promote

STRUM .... und FEUER

Time for a real BLITZ , on MUZ ..by real Deutsches VOLK ... not tolerance

SEIG

remember when the streets were yours and no GERMAN was dared to be disgraced by MUZ TRASH .... wake the FUG up and get off FUG BOOK
Rolleyes    JP MORGAN metals price suppression Team-LEADER / and bank run expert ... to Jamie Diamonds