{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the baby boomers destroyed everything
(02-27-2017, 03:19 PM)aqualech Wrote: It all makes sense, and it ONLY makes sense if you realize that massive public indebtedness IS the goal.  No prudent lender would keep financing the drunken sailor-like governments (not just the US) unless the goal was to eventually foreclose, exercise a lien.  Do we think the police and military will support the banks or the public when the day of reckoning comes?  The day when the "government" declares one giant "bail-in" of private wealth of the middle class is coming, but we don't know when.  It will be a staged event in which the global banks declare that they will no longer fund the government.  I guess that is what they call a "credit crisis".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

I  think we'd be much better off with an Executive Order 11110    RE-DO
assuming they can protect the president from assassination next time!!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Quote:I think that "The Greatest Generation" went through so many swings of fortune from 1930 to 1945 that the old verities were in severest question. This made them easy prey for somebody like LBJ, who promised very big promises.

I think that's certainly a part of it.  Things were so out-of-order for so long that people forgot what normal was supposed to be.
Guns don't kill people, the government does.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}