Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Manchester
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 18620025_1505826542782408_57848255811641...e=59BB3D75]
I don't understand how anyone could think murdering 22 children barely into their teens at a music concert in a working class city like Manchester is in any way getting back at an oppressive system of rich people, or those who bomb the middle east. Tony Blair bombs Iraq and makes billions so they murder thirteen year olds, some even younger. Manchester has a long history of its working class living and working under terrible conditions, so people tended to look out for each other. Angel Meadow wasn't that long ago.

Mancunians will take this tragedy to heart. Some of the dead are very young children.
(05-23-2017, 08:51 PM)silverfish Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how anyone could think murdering 22 children barely into their teens at a music concert in a working class city like Manchester is in any way getting back at an oppressive system of rich people, or those who bomb the middle east.  Tony Blair bombs Iraq and makes billions so they murder thirteen year olds, some even younger.  Manchester has a long history of its working class living and working under terrible conditions, so people tended to look out for each other.  Angel Meadow wasn't that long ago.

Mancunians will take this tragedy to heart.  Some of the dead are very young children.

Since the advent of Tony Blair, your country has let in TWO MILLION+ of these fuckety fucks.

Out of a total population of 60 million.

YOU ASKED FOR DEAD CITIZENS, AND THAT IS WHAT YOU GET.

YOU ALREADY HAD A PRETTY FAIR PROBLEM WITH DARKIES THAT WON'T DO SHIT.

You deserve what you get.

Hang-wringing fucktards.

Go vote for that fanny Corbyn.

oly
Oly, I will probably vote for UKIP. I know he won't win, but the other candidates are people I would actively want to vote against. I have always voted, even when there was nobody to vote for that I liked much.

Vote Corbyn get Yvette Cooper or some other Blairite. Yvette Cooper was one of the many Blairite MP's who voted to bomb Iraq in 2003. Corbyn, to his credit, was one of the MP's who voted against bombing Iraq in 2003.
Iraq has nothing to do with it.  The biggest bunch of U.K. problems comes from Pakiland, Bang-the-desk, and Indja. Oly
(05-24-2017, 01:16 AM)oly2059 Wrote: [ -> ]Iraq has nothing to do with it.  The biggest bunch of U.K. problems comes from Pakiland, Bang-the-desk, and Indja. Oly

Seems the Manchester bomber's family came from Libya.

Sikhs seem very nice, very ethical business people. They are opening their temples in Manchester to the bombing victims http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/sikh-templ...k-6656239/
Just what the heck
did the English THINK was gonna come about from all their hyper LIBERAL policies???????

even Andrew could see this coming decades ago

immigration can be wonderful, but only if done properly
Oh, fucking Libya, that makes it all just fine!!!

It's just another kind of appeasement, just like the appeasement of Germany in the 1920s and 1930s, and it represents a dark perverted English desire to commit racial and national suicide.

The pansy English are going to want U.S.A. to pull their irons out of the fire just like in 1917 and 1942, and we Americans should just say NO NO NO this time. Die if you must, we aren't going to die in your stead.

oly
(05-24-2017, 02:26 AM)DaveGillie Wrote: [ -> ]Just what the heck
did the English THINK was gonna come about from all their hyper LIBERAL policies???????

even Andrew could see this coming decades ago

immigration can be wonderful, but only if done properly

When I was a uni student in 1971 they brought in the crash helmet law for bikers, and I was a biker.

No problem - it's a sensible idea.

Then they allowed Sikhs an exemption because they wear turbans....

Although I generally like Sikhs (the best of the bunch from India) making this exemption was a sorry step in the wrong direction and the beginning of a slippery slope.
silverfish,

Generally, i have a disdain for collective guilt

but just can not hold back my feeling that YOU (Brits) let this, no, MADE THIS HAPPEN
and are now getting the easily foreseeable consequences of YOUR actions.
shame on you (Brits)
at least WE now have TRUMP. (and limited Obama before him)
Pages: 1 2