Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: 'A Day Without a Woman' Protest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard on the heels of 'A Day Without an Immigrant'  protest last Thursday, looks like we're going to be
treated to the same type of 'statement'  in a couple of weeks (Wednesday March 8) sponsored by the
same group of halfwits -- the ever-entertaining Left/Liberal/Progressives!

I am curious to see exactly who is going to participate (and how many of them get fired) and exactly
what the ramifications will be longer term.

Should be a grand show put on by the unemployed (and unemployable), students and other leftie academics,
as well as random homeless, and other assorted psychopaths who wanna get some violence on.

https://www.womensmarch.com/womensday/

[Image: ?format=1000w]

A Day Without a Woman
www.womensmarch.com

http://www.inc.com/wanda-thibodeaux/foll...woman.html

[Image: getty_639798998_139396.jpg]

Following Immigrant Walkout, Women Set Date for 'Day Without a Woman'
www.inc.com
Leaders of the historical Women's March on Washington are gearing up for round two in their battle for gender recognition and equality.

[Image: Crowd-Sizes-600-LA.jpg]
I always find it amusing that the groups that shout in everyone's face that one should not see gender or race, are constantly shoving gender and race down our throats.

My wife and I were talking about these two "days of protest" yesterday. The first thing she said was "I take it that they will not be accepting any handouts based on their race or gender on those days then". Ha!
Just one week to go!

Next Wednesday (3/8) the week's entertainment is scheduled to occur.

And it promises to be different from the last pussy-hat parade:

Quote:Instead of milling around Washington, organizers have in mind a “general strike” called the Day without a Woman. In a manifesto published in the Guardian, the brains behind the movement are calling for a “new wave of militant feminist struggle.” That’s right: militant, not peaceful.

I'm sure that there will be endless wailing about the 'oppression' of women (but only in the Western world), about  how a
woman only earns 77¢ for every dollar a man makes, about how racist, sexist, misogynistic and homophobic the 'Patriarchy'
is, etc., etc.

In the story below, meet one of the organizers/sponsors of this event:  an illegal immigrant (lied on her immigration form)
and convicted terrorist who was previously an ObamaCare 'navigator':

http://nypost.com/2017/02/25/the-next-wo...terrorist/

[Image: rasmeayousefodeh1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=250]

Meet the terrorist behind the next women’s march
nypost.com
Here’s the left’s next great idea for bringing down President Trump: another women’s march. Which means another public instance of Trump haters shouting slogans to one another and mistaking it for …
ANY WOMAN WHAT DONT SHOW UP IS A FIRED ASS!
If it was my wife (salaried professional engineer, manager of many men), she would need to work extra to catch up on all the stuff that only she can do.  These protesters are demonstrating that the world can function without them for a day, and that they have no accountability.

Next - Day without Jerkoffs.
(02-19-2017, 11:09 PM)brunt Wrote: [ -> ]I always find it amusing that the groups that shout in everyone's face that one should not see gender or race, are constantly shoving gender and race down our throats.

My wife and I were talking about these two "days of protest" yesterday. The first thing she said was "I take it that they will not be accepting any handouts based on their race or gender on those days then". Ha!

One of life's many paradoxes! Big Grin
(03-08-2017, 03:01 AM)aqualech Wrote: [ -> ]If it was my wife (salaried professional engineer, manager of many men), she would need to work extra to catch up on all the stuff that only she can do.  These protesters are demonstrating that the world can function without them for a day, and that they have no accountability.

at my place, it would mean the highest earners taking off while the lowest earning ones show up.

they ALL did show up today amazingly, normally I've about 3-4 call offs (male and female, but mainly female) PER DAY!!! every single day, mainly weekends.
(03-09-2017, 03:34 AM)DaveGillie Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2017, 03:01 AM)aqualech Wrote: [ -> ]If it was my wife (salaried professional engineer, manager of many men), she would need to work extra to catch up on all the stuff that only she can do.  These protesters are demonstrating that the world can function without them for a day, and that they have no accountability.

at my place, it would mean the highest earners taking off while the lowest earning ones show up.

they ALL did show up today amazingly, normally I've about 3-4 call offs (male and female, but mainly female) PER DAY!!! every single day, mainly weekends.

Hah. The protest/march likely had the reverse effect. Probably wanted to try and demonstrate or give the perception that when they take time off it's for a good reason.