Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Boulder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: usa-today-editor-fired-1152.jpg?quality=...820&crop=1]
USA Today ‘race and inclusion’ editor fired for controversial tweet about Boulder shooting

A “race and inclusion” editor at USA Today complained on Friday that she was fired after mistakenly tweeting that the Boulder supermarket shooter was another “angry white man” — but she’s blaming the resulting “alt-right” outrage, not just herself.

“It’s always an angry white man. always,” ex-editor Hemal Jhaveri had said Monday in her offending tweet — which she admitted in a Medium post on Friday had been “careless.”

“Extremely tired of people’s lives depending on whether a white man with an AR-15 is having a good day or not,” said the tweet, which noted that just days earlier a white gunman had shot up three Atlanta area massage parlors.

The tweet turned out to be inaccurate — police soon identified the Boulder suspect as Syria-born Colorado resident Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa — and Jhaveri soon apologized and deleted her tweet.

[It's a sad day when media think they even need a “race and inclusion” editor]
(03-27-2021, 08:19 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]USA Today ‘race and inclusion’ editor fired for controversial tweet about Boulder shooting

A “race and inclusion” editor at USA Today complained on Friday that she was fired after mistakenly tweeting that the Boulder supermarket shooter was another “angry white man” — but she’s blaming the resulting “alt-right” outrage, not just herself.

“It’s always an angry white man. always,” ex-editor Hemal Jhaveri had said Monday in her offending tweet — which she admitted in a Medium post on Friday had been “careless.”

“Extremely tired of people’s lives depending on whether a white man with an AR-15 is having a good day or not,” said the tweet, which noted that just days earlier a white gunman had shot up three Atlanta area massage parlors.

The tweet turned out to be inaccurate — police soon identified the Boulder suspect as Syria-born Colorado resident Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa — and Jhaveri soon apologized and deleted her tweet.

[It's a sad day when media think they even need a “race and inclusion” editor]

I'm sorry,

he sounds and looks awfully darn WHITE to ME!!

what am I missing here????

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-me-c...rica-race/

Liberals keep up with this divisive racial hatred bullcrap, we're gonna have 10 MILLION different races

Quote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_vision
The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
Divide & Rule.

The oligarchs will have us fighting among each other.
[Image: Mass-Shootings-ONLINE-COLOR-1020x680.jpg]

v

[Image: tGgt9da.jpg]
Q: Why are the Democrats so concerned about "mass" shootings when the vast majority of people shot are not part of mass shootings?

A: Because mass shootings might involve some white folk
[Image: auchter.png]

v

[Image: BXPGPISXFBDGPINXNHNJC2CUTM.jpg]

v

[Image: 1531ckCOMICgod-man-thoughtsandprayers.png?1617198587]