Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Goodbye to your first amendment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we are quoting Fox Noise now.......

[Image: photo.jpg?1602181715]
Reminds me of when CNN stated that it was illegal for us to read wikileak emails.
YES!

If that poll is correct then you can kiss your constitution and your freedom goodbye
(10-22-2020, 08:39 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]YES!

If that poll is correct then you can kiss your constitution and your freedom goodbye

I believe Trump has to win by a large margin, if it is even remotely close they will just claim Biden the winner.
Quote:Wikipedia and the World Health Organization are collaborating to stop the spread of false information about the pandemic. The health agency will grant the online encyclopedia free use of its published information, graphics and videos.

I trust WHO to stop "false" info, do YOU?

and FORCIBLY STOPPING INfo WE CALL "false", is a nicey good thing, not censorship?

We don't need a first amendment to protect ACCURATE good non offensive KNOWN speech. We all know the truth (right???), why let anyone else speak false info? 
STOP THAT UKIN "false" SPEAKING!!!

do I sound drunk?
yea, anyone talking against Free Speech sounds Drunk to me too
Yes wikipedia has been compromised.
Next, they'll be coming after you if you express an unpopular opinion online. Like they do in the UK, parts of Europe and in Aussie.
(10-23-2020, 04:26 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]Next, they'll be coming after you if you express an unpopular opinion online. Like they do in the UK, parts of Europe and in Aussie.

Ugg. Yeah, it's going to get bad. We should start seeing more and more push back.
These people can only succeed if the majority back down - mass rejection of their BS will result in them going back under the rock they came from
Pages: 1 2