Tao Economics Forum

Full Version: Our diverse future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well worth watching:

They are confounding two issues here:
1.  Immigration into majority-white countries by nonwhite foreigners.
2.  "Integration" of America's existing African-descended population into neighborhoods where they didn't previously live.

The first is a major issue and I don't understand why immigration laws aren't being enforced.
The second is a hamhanded government attempt at a tractable issue.  As attitudes on race change, and people interbreed, the black/white binary thing would in time become more of a spectrum (e.g. Brazil, where race attitudes are very relaxed).

It is ironic that those most directly impacted by higher levels of Hispanic immigration are the existing black population.  They compete more directly for jobs and housing with recent arrivals.  Also, Hispanics don't come from a culture where diversity and tolerance are preached--violence against people they're in competition with is perfectly acceptable.  For the white kids, staying out of the way of that is the main thing.  Oh, and of course Spanish language is taught from kindergarten now.

BTW, andrew, I can tell you of one majority-white country, of significant size, which is NOT importing any significant number of foreigners on a permanent basis.  But you won't like it  Wink
If you're saying Russia, that's fine, but they're on a demographic suicide path because Russians aren't reproducing enough to replace themselves. Like Japan but more drunk...

I would say the countries with the healthiest attitude are the eastern European (Hungary, Poland etc) that have stopped 'migrants' crossing their border but welcome legal ones. My friend's son has married a Hungarian girl and has moved there. From the photos on FB it looks lovely. I was there a few years ago and was generally impressed with the place - it's going places now they've booted the Russians out...
(09-03-2019, 10:44 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]If you're saying Russia, that's fine, but they're on a demographic suicide path because Russians aren't reproducing enough to replace themselves. Like Japan but more drunk...

I would say the countries with the healthiest attitude are the eastern European (Hungary, Poland etc) that have stopped 'migrants' crossing their border but welcome legal ones. My friend's son has married a Hungarian girl and has moved there. From the photos on FB it looks lovely. I was there a few years ago and was generally impressed with the place - it's going places now they've booted the Russians out...

I was in Hungary when the Russians were still there ('82). Quite the eye-opening experience for an 18 year old Canadian.
(09-04-2019, 12:19 AM)brunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2019, 10:44 PM)andrew_o Wrote: [ -> ]If you're saying Russia, that's fine, but they're on a demographic suicide path because Russians aren't reproducing enough to replace themselves. Like Japan but more drunk...

I was in Hungary when the Russians were still there ('82). Quite the eye-opening experience for an 18 year old Canadian.

I can imagine!

I think every Antifa member should attend a lecture given by an old Hungarian who had experienced soviet rule. You will never meet a more vehement anti communist in your life! I spoke to a few while I was there. They'd had  terrible past but were intent on having a great future.

The EU in Brussels hates them because they voted in a nationalist who wouldn't let the Muslims in. I wonder how this standoff will pan out.
That was true in the 1990s.

Quote:In 2012, the birth rate increased again. Russia recorded 1,896,263 births, the highest number since 1990, and even exceeding annual births during the period 1967–1969, with a TFR of 1.691, the highest since 1991. (Source: Vital statistics table below). In fact, Russia, despite having only slightly more people than Japan, has recently had nearly twice as many births as that country. The number of births was expected to fall over the next few years as women born during the baby bust in the 1990s enter their prime childbearing years, but this didn't occur thanks to the continued growth of the TFR. The figures for 2013–2015 again showed around 1.9 million births, about the same as in 2012, but because the number of women of childbearing age is dropping, especially for those in their early 20s, the TFR actually rose to 1.777, which places Russia at first 9 or 10 countries out of 50 developed nations, and at 6th place in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia

Of course, not all Russians are "white" either.
Well Mr Crypto -

The only label that carries more potential damage for a white than racist

is anti-semite
(09-04-2019, 04:39 PM)Herring Wrote: [ -> ]
That was true in the 1990s.

Quote:In 2012, the birth rate increased again. Russia recorded 1,896,263 births, the highest number since 1990, and even exceeding annual births during the period 1967–1969, with a TFR of 1.691, the highest since 1991. (Source: Vital statistics table below). In fact, Russia, despite having only slightly more people than Japan, has recently had nearly twice as many births as that country. The number of births was expected to fall over the next few years as women born during the baby bust in the 1990s enter their prime childbearing years, but this didn't occur thanks to the continued growth of the TFR. The figures for 2013–2015 again showed around 1.9 million births, about the same as in 2012, but because the number of women of childbearing age is dropping, especially for those in their early 20s, the TFR actually rose to 1.777, which places Russia at first 9 or 10 countries out of 50 developed nations, and at 6th place in Europe.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia

Of course, not all Russians are "white" either.

OK! Good for them!