{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This INTERNET causes anxiety and turns your mind into STRESS
Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy

The TV also does that and Sunday is no time to be wasting your mind on anxiety/stress disorder ........ Exclamation Idea Exclamation

you might try a bit of quite PRAYER and turning off your focus on this DEVIL's world .. which is only temporary.

Think I'll take a NAP while Jennifer Flowers raves on .....

I need no political entertainment now .... a Day of REST 

Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy
Rolleyes    JP MORGAN metals price suppression Team-LEADER / and bank run expert ... to Jamie Diamonds
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Not me brother, I got more importent shit a goin on...
TUS - there's no one listening!

Talk to yourself by all means (I do) but you'd be better off if you went for a walk in the woods to get a clear perspective.
Cool Cool Cool

The only thing I find more deplorable than the rejection of the ABOVE ... is the false " Christian " whom you are warned of

in scriptures .... 

They are very clever , and blend in plus talk the talk ....

But they are known over time by their WORKS ....

Once I saw one who observed a man walking at night coming upon a large hole in the Road ....

This person must have been in waiting for such as when the innocent man fell in the pit .... the fake could be heard

saying " damn good " the bastard deserved it 

and a DEACON of his Church .... ???

Revenge for a past transgression ??

or just a Shadden freunde  .....

some do and will delight in your MISERY and misfortunes

Lloyd Blankfiend and Goldman SUCHS does come to mind

Idea Exclamation Undecided
Rolleyes    JP MORGAN metals price suppression Team-LEADER / and bank run expert ... to Jamie Diamonds
Back away from the rum bottle, TUS. Now.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
If I weren't in Peach Tree City right now ...... I'd take umbridge with that remark

The Hilton Garden Inn is nice , and I was also by the WYNDHAM center .... both a bit pricy

Beats the hell out of staying in ATLANTA ......

I had a car once like Atlanta, it was Black on the inside and on the outside ..............duhhhhh

At least Peach Tree is not so

I'm goin home for the hurricane tomorrow

YIPPIE !!!!
[Image: tumblr_mwg0iwVBYz1sa11jco1_400.gif]
[Image: 14440845_881474125322242_826561278532508...c82f79e351]
(10-01-2016, 05:19 AM)andrew_o Wrote: TUS - there's no one listening!

Talk to yourself by all means (I do) but you'd be better off if you went for a walk in the woods to get a clear perspective.

I remember years ago a poster on one of these boards, I can't remember his name but he said he lived in New York city, he was a prolific poster who liked a particular style of Germanic rock music.....anyway he gave one of those bits of advice that goes down as one of the wisest things.  He said post to yourself.  He was right, other people aren't usually listening much but what you learn yourself from your own posts is really valuable.

That maybe doesn't just apply to the internet, as people tend to listen to narcissists, who mostly don't have insight, and they ignore the really valuable stuff as they tend to dismiss the people who come out with it as not worth listening to.  I have found the useful stuff that stays with me forever is often told to me by characters who are not listened to.