OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they came from Democratic whistleblowers
'I don't understand why the CIA would say the information came from Russian hackers when they must know that isn't true,' he said. 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...iders.html
In the final analysis it doesn't matter where the attack originated. Accusing the old bogey man Russia is just a cheap trick to deflect us from the evidence of democrat wrong doing.
(12-15-2016, 09:20 AM)andrew_o Wrote: In the final analysis it doesn't matter where the attack originated. Accusing the old bogey man Russia is just a cheap trick to deflect us from the evidence of democrat wrong doing.

and that means a LOT coming from Andrew

blaming the messenger is the oldest trick in the book, YET many in USA seem to have fallen for it!
(12-15-2016, 03:34 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 09:20 AM)andrew_o Wrote: In the final analysis it doesn't matter where the attack originated. Accusing the old bogey man Russia is just a cheap trick to deflect us from the evidence of democrat wrong doing.

and that means a LOT coming from Andrew

blaming the messenger is the oldest trick in the book, YET many in USA seem to have fallen for it!

I'll second  that one.  Further efforts to delegitimize Trump continue unabated.  This story serves both the Dems who want to keep their base agitated among other things, and the neo-cons  who want war with Russia and don't like Trump's pick for Sec of State.  The elites are shitting their pants because they see Trump is going to rattle their cages really hard and maybe slay their sacred cows if he can.  I hope Trump has some really good security.  The last Pres that called out the CIA was JFK and we all know what happened to him.  Jan 20th can't come soon enough IMO.  

It really is something to watch though.  Doubling down on the same tactics that didn't work in the election.  It's like that's all they know what to do.  One trick pony that stopped working for them a while ago with lots of the public.  Guess they figure it still works for some of the people some of the time. My hope is that eventually this shit will turn around and bite them in the ass really hard.  I think it already is.  Many people will never again believe what the elites media organs say about anything.
(12-15-2016, 06:21 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: I hope Trump has some really good security.  The last Pres that called out the CIA was JFK and we all know what happened to him.  Jan 20th can't come soon enough IMO.  

It really is something to watch though.  Doubling down on the same tactics that didn't work in the election.  It's like that's all they know what to do.  One trick pony that stopped working for them a while ago with lots of the public.  Guess they figure it still works for some of the people some of the time. My hope is that eventually this shit will turn around and bite them in the ass really hard.  I think it already is.  Many people will never again believe what the elites media organs say about anything.

AGREED on all this !!

but especially the good security hoping.

My thought is that JFK's fight with the CIA would NOT have been enough ON IT"S OWN.
I feel sure it was strongly (also?) influenced by his US NOTES threatening the very few wealthiest elite in the world's grasp on most all money in the world - NOTHING Motivates like money and NOTHING comes CLOSE to control over ALL MONEY.

READ about our monetary savior and how IT was assassinated with Kennedy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

now that I sound wacko conspiratorial, I might as well also so several of my friends were murdered when the Liberty Dollars was taken down for threatening the financial elite
and VW Diesel of USA was assassinated in much the same way  for sticking it's nose in the tent of GASOLINE monopoly of the USA.
I still feel sick for being forced to turn MINE back in for a profit.
WEIRD how I get in the middle of these massive conspiracies - sure feeds my paranoia
(also remember conspiracies can be natural, not just manmade)
I just did a write up on it here: http://taoeconomics.com/the-media-misleading-language-russian-hack/ 
Internet rumor on the anarchist free speech forums says establishment elite Republicans want the results of the "Russian hacking" investigation to be released after Trump is inaugarated, and then those results used to impeach Trump and put "God hates fags" Pense into the Presidentcy.
Pense is one the establishement elite Republicans and will follow their agenda closely.
I'm really shocked that the criticism of Russia releasing information is considered more of a crime than the original crimes they show,

but MAINLY that it's also considered more of a problem than SAUDI'S giving BILLIONS to get Hillary elected
sheesshhh,  the Saudi connection is much more direct and proven
not to mention Saudi's were the 911 terrorists and have been funding terrorist since!!! big time.

as opposed to Russia who is NOT funding terrorist, but is fighting them and who did not DIRECTLY fund either side in this campaign

sure can tell three is some big time influence from some EVIL.
(12-15-2016, 10:40 PM)DaveGillie Wrote: I'm really shocked that the criticism of Russia releasing information is considered more of a crime than the original crimes they show,

but MAINLY that it's also considered more of a problem than SAUDI'S giving BILLIONS to get Hillary elected
sheesshhh,  the Saudi connection is much more direct and proven
not to mention Saudi's were the 911 terrorists and have been funding terrorist since!!! big time.

as opposed to Russia who is NOT funding terrorist, but is fighting them and who did not DIRECTLY fund either side in this campaign

sure can tell three is some big time influence from some EVIL.

Yes, it's odd. Also Obama sold the Saudi's over 100 billion worth of arms. It's crazy.
(12-15-2016, 11:04 PM)StingingNettle Wrote: Yes, it's odd.  Also Obama sold the Saudi's over 100 billion worth of arms.  It's crazy.

at least we got the money or oil for those arms

with this crap of calling Russia for simply being the messenger of accurate honest info, we are making Russia more of an enemy

while at the same time, we ignore Saudi's illegal financing of one side in our elections
which rewards their dangerous endeavors as they also finance terrorists against us.

a Good Libertarian might point out if we weren't SO DEEPLY involved internationally in areas where we should NOT be, then foreign countries would not be so interested in meddling in our Presidential elections.