OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Week at Elliot Wave again
It is "Free Week" over at Elliot Wave Central.

I wish Da Bear was still around to throw his 2¢ in, but I suspect the Covids got him (too much dining out in Southern Restaurants, maybe ?).

Posted here for discussion:

"Spot [b][Gold] rallied above $1921.50, which changes the wave labels. We'll take a deeper dive into gold's long-term wave structure in the August issue of EWFF, which is being publish on Friday. Bullish sentiment remains extreme and as the above chart shows, a short-term triangle pattern (see text, p.49) has developed from $1941.90, the high this morning in the active futures contract. Triangles precede the final move in an impulse wave. This means that gold futures should rally to a new high before the pattern from the March 16 low is complete. A decline below $1925.60 would void the triangle. It may also signal the exhaustion of the entire rally, but we'll look at the progressing structure to make that determination.[/b]

[Image: XASX072720.gif]

Despite the sharp rally of late, [b][Silver] is 50% below its peak in April 2011, more than nine years ago, making it one of the worst performing assets over this period. Near term, the five-wave advance since March is near an end. If wave 5 has any remaining subwaves, Primary wave B (circle) would meet the wave 4 of (3) price extreme within Primary wave A (circle) at the $25.15 level. Basis the active daily continuation contract, this level is $25.120. The area surrounding this level is a magnet.[/b]
Hard to believe that EW garbage is still around. Talk about a cult...
(07-29-2020, 12:23 PM)mason Wrote: Hard to believe that EW garbage is still around. Talk about a cult...

They are still out there, and apparently thriving.
(07-29-2020, 12:51 PM)aqua Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 12:23 PM)mason Wrote: Hard to believe that EW garbage is still around. Talk about a cult...

I guess prophets don't have to be right, just believable.
(07-29-2020, 12:59 PM)mason Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 12:51 PM)aqua Wrote:

I guess prophets don't have to be right, just believable.

Human minds gotta build models to try and make sense of reality.
And the second prize is TWO free weeks at Elliot Wave!
(07-29-2020, 08:13 PM)andrew_o Wrote: And the second prize is TWO free weeks at Elliot Wave!

I missed that.  Sad

What was first prize ?   Wink
First prize was one week....