OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more Tweets. Action NOW!!!!!!!--!!!!!!
Make Hydroxichloriquine available NOW!!! Why the delay? The science is in. Screw Fauci and his ilk. Action now!! Every minute puts someone else at risk.

Trump get your shit together !!!!
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
Why the delay?, gee I was asking the same thing about the FED, why hasn't he shut them down, negated the debt, abolished income tax and thrown them all in jail...?

oh that's right, he's just a stooge puppet like all the others, given a role to play in order to attain an agenda for the people he works for.

why any of the shot we have seen over the last 4 years? why did he let a clearly bogus "investigation" go on and on, when any real leader would have just thrown all of them in jail right off the bat

why the delay,because your all dumb ass sheep who keep falling for the same tricks over and over again, to the point where it is well beyond "stupidity" or ignorance and much more into a programmed and scripted simulation.

why are you "voting" in a clearly corrupt system, why are you watching tv and choosing from preselcted criminals as your leaders

why the delay in an organic uprising of true and real leadership...

put me in charge and I'll fix everything within 2 weeks
I don't agree, but I can certainly see why you think that way. Yes Trump has caved to the elites on many things, but the fact that they hate him so, and have difficulty controlling him makes him the best alternative. With Trump I can see survival, but not with Biden and the left. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If he was the complete tool you suggest he wouldn't have the opposition he has. I think Trump is just a business man who wants things to work. He has few philosophical underpinnings to fight for some of the things you suggest.

With Trump, it's all about him, but at least it's not all about them. I believe Trump will take action if he percieves it to be in his own self interest. Getting Hydroxichloroquine out there is in his self interest.

For someone like you to be in charge, you'd have to kill a lot of people first. Maybe it will come to that, but I hope not...and if it did, the result would be much worse than what exists now.

Getting Hydroxichloroquine out there should not be political, but it is. People hate Trump so much they will let people die if they perceive it will hurt him. Just look at the likes of aqua.

Quit calling people like me sheep. It makes you sound like an idiot.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
Its the problem, think about it, they give you someone like Trump. Say's just enough of the right things to gain your confidence...

but here is what REAL LEADER WOULD DO...many things have to happen at the same time and they have to happen lightning quick

1. immediately, fold, coalesce the existing USA military into task based joint operation
2. that operation is a two fold agenda
A. apprehension, elimination of all former federal level politicians and ranking employee's who have NOT consistently promoted the removal of the federal reserve bank, such as Dr. Paul.
B. All former allies such as Europe, Oceania, large portions of Asia shall be threatened with annihilation without their full cooperation for the same thing to be happening in their country.

All people connected to central banking must be rounded up, there is a "to be jailed list" that is very long and very international, these people must be apprehended or killed and their crime scams must be shut down, this list includes, media, politicians, corporate entities, tech firms,mics, and any other perpetrators.....theri networks of crime must be dismantled and shut down, no "free press" ...just like "they live" the broadcast signal must be shut down and taken over so the real truth can be said

Simultaneously the creation of a full fiat monetary system to replace the current system needs to be created and implemented. There are many details that would take to long to describe the minutia, but lets just say it is something that can be done. Fiat currency is NOT THE PROBLEM, the problem is OWNERSHIP of a monetary system, these systems must remain as DEVICES for the will of the people to act as a store of wealth and means of exchange.

after the creation of the new monetary system, a new online based VOTING FOR APPORTIONED TAXATION AMOUNTS will be launched in order to properly tax yourselves the amounts of money you agree on for you social services.

nothing happens until all central banking in it's current form is dissolved, all criminals involved in it, be it banker, politician, corporate leaders, tech gurus ARE IN JAIL AND AWAITING PROSECUTION FOR MANY CRIMES and that you as a people have STOPPED USING THEIR MONEY AND HAVE REPLACED THE SYSTEM

ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED TO FACILITATE AND OR AS BENEFITED FROM THE SCAM WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

and our military will be used as a police force to round them up.

AND THE ONLY THING THAT IS MISSING IS LEADERSHIP....

meaning every single one of you knows I am right, everyone knows the roots of all of these problems are directly connected to central banking and private debt based money creation

and so you know that what I have said is true....so instead of "voting" like an idiot in a corrupt system, and instead of acting like an Antifa fag who wants to burn it all down, just PUT, by declaration, a leader in charge who will lead the charge in the removing of the chains from humanity and eliminating what needs to be eliminated.

there are several details, several "but what about this or thats"....but thats all nice and dandy, you can't talke the next step until you take te first step.

Don't vote for me, just get behind me and back me because you know I'm right....put me in charge, get behind me and give me your allegience and I'll lead you and WE'LL fix it

and if you don't put me in charge, fine, just put someone in charge who will do basically the same thing, because it's the only start to a new solution
Interesting. Why don't you start another thread and we'll discuss this? This thread is about getting hydroxichloroquine available to the public and saving lives now.
(07-28-2020, 03:22 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Getting Hydroxichloroquine out there should not be political, but it is.  People hate Trump so much they will let people die if they perceive it will hurt him.  Just look at the likes of aqua.

Masks should not be political  either, but they are.

Last time I looked at the Hydrowhatdoyoucallit stuff,  there were conflicting studies for and against it.
(07-28-2020, 07:29 PM)aqua Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 03:22 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Getting Hydroxichloroquine out there should not be political, but it is.  People hate Trump so much they will let people die if they perceive it will hurt him.  Just look at the likes of aqua.

Last time I looked at the Hydrowhatdoyoucallit stuff,  there were conflicting studies for and against it.

What's the matter aqua? Saving lives doesn't fit into your agenda?

Chloroquine is nasty stuff, causes serious side effects when taken as a prophylactic for malaria and interferes with the immune system.  Maybe ok to use in very serious cases of Covid19 in elderly and very ill people where their chance of recovery is low, and with excellent medical supervision, but I wouldn't want to take it.

All kinds of shit is being proposed to treat Covid19, that sound like the unlikely medieval remedies.

I did listen to a video where the guy thought Chloroquine might help zinc enter the cells where it is needed, I think he called it a zinc ionophore, meaning something that carries zinc into the cells.

Masks are horrible things and I doubt they have any effect preventing Covid19. I wear one when I have to and take it off as soon as I can.
Yeah, HCQ has some serious side effects. Trump took it and suddenly everyone hated him. Or did they suddenly hate HCQ, I can't remember..
(07-29-2020, 11:23 AM)doubletroublejim Wrote:

What's the matter aqua? Saving lives doesn't fit into your agenda?

Cool  LOL.  Did Trump send out a tweet that set his cultists into motion ?

Or was it something on Fox Noise ? ?

I will stick with the science. 

You can do the bleach .

[Image: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg]