OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Might Not Accept The Results Of Election
'Trump Might Not Accept The Results Of The 2020 Election,' Says Movement That Still Hasn't Accepted Results Of 2016 Election

U.S.—Leftists are warning that President Donald Trump might not accept the results of the 2020 election.

These same lefitsts have spent the last four years declaring that Trump is not their president, that Hillary Clinton actually won because she won the popular vote, and that Trump only won because of Russian interference.

"It would absolutely destroy our democracy if Trump were to decide he won't accept the results of the election," said one woman in Seattle wearing a "Hillary Is My President" T-shirt. "We can't continue to exist as a society if people don't accept the basic rules governing a peaceful transfer of power."

"Also, Trump stole the election and is not my president." She then faced Washington for her evening screaming at the sky, a ritual she performs five times a day.

The party that still believes Al Gore actually won the 2000 election, Hillary won the 2016 election, and Stacey Abrams is actually the governor of Georgia continues to sound the alarm that Trump will destroy our national norms should he cast doubt on the results of the coming presidential race.
Trump dispelled rumors that he will not accept the results of the election, saying that he will definitely abide by the results as long as he likes them.
The scary thing about this is that it's a satirical article from Bayblon Bee. Life today is actually imitating art!
Michael Cohen, Trump's former lawyer, said the same thing.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Cohen+trump+won%27t+accept+election+results

Feb 27, 2019 - "I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, that there will never be a peaceful transition of power. And this is why I agreed to appear before you ...
Good.  How could we know if he lost or not?.  You Dims will make sure of that with your vote rigging schemes. A big fuck you at the end may be entirely approbriate.  The country is done anyway when the Commies get back in, so at that point, personally I prefer it if Trump didn't leave.  Pelosi et al could be frog marched out of Washington with whips and chains.
Very satisfying.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
(07-26-2020, 06:14 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Good.  How could we know if he lost or not?.  You Dims will make sure of that with your vote rigging schemes. A big fuck you at the end may be entirely approbriate.  The country is done anyway when the Commies get back in, so at that point, personally I prefer it if Trump didn't leave.  Pelosi et al could be frog marched out of Washington with whips and chains.
Very satisfying.

When did the Commies ever win an election in the USA ? Angel Angel Angel 

Everything Trump touches, dies.  Keep that in mind when voting in November.
Obummer was a communist. Brennan, the CIA head, was card carrying. Why bother voting? Trump's not leaving anyway.

Good news! My buck shot shells have shipped.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
Please don't tell me I've out trolled aqua. That's not possible. THIS should get a toon.
(07-27-2020, 12:58 AM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Obummer was a communist.  Brennan, the CIA head, was card carrying.  Why bother voting?  Trump's not leaving anyway.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  Sooooooooo.......the Commie O'bama bailed out Wall Street and the Big Banks.

When exactly did banking and Wall Street become Communist ? ? ?
(07-27-2020, 02:22 PM)aqua Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 12:58 AM)doubletroublejim Wrote: Obummer was a communist.  Brennan, the CIA head, was card carrying.  Why bother voting?  Trump's not leaving anyway.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  Sooooooooo.......the Commie O'bama bailed out Wall Street and the Big Banks.

Since 2008.  You haven't noticed?
(07-27-2020, 02:40 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 02:22 PM)aqua Wrote:

Since 2008.  You haven't noticed?

The Banks and Wall Street are privately owned.

Your brain has confused Capitalism with Communism.
Capitalism is great. Always has been. That's why we want to make America Great Again.