{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet the team of marxist's
(07-12-2020, 09:01 PM)andrew_o Wrote: They are the privileged product of liberal colleges

There has been one constant in my life since I went through university in the 70's: The leftists, the students union committees, the organizers of protests; they've all been rich kids. Mostly trust bunnies looking to make trouble and make a name for themselves.

Even today I look at the left side of politics in New Zealand and the radicals in the Green party all went through private schools and have rich parents they'd rather not talk about.

I was fortunate to have attended a rather serious university in the mid '80's. None of that garbage, but then again, we had Engineering, Math and Computer Science as a vast majority of the student body. And all of these were co-op, it took us five years to finish, but you had six four month terms of paid employment during that time. So we went to classes, went to interviews, and hustled from the end of exams to your job for those five years.

Not a lot of time for nonsense.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
This isn't the 1980's, be that it was.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
(07-12-2020, 10:20 PM)brunt Wrote: Not a lot of time for nonsense.

Same here - I went to a technical university which was 97% male. Unfortunately on the same campus was the arts & drama college and it was them that caused all the trouble. I remember breaking their picket line on the entrance to uni one morning - I just left my crash helmet and gloves on and they all steered clear.