{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MY Macro Econ Observations
  I see things much of you do not, I am out most days all day interacting with the economy PERSONALLY.

You all talk to a few people, read media (MSM and others)

I know we fight and disagree a LOT, but I love you all and it's fun and interesting.

I keep thinking of a LONG explanation of what I see happening, but, it just gives a lot to argue with (symptoms and names)

SO let me try this very quick SHORT overall. 

A LOT of stuff is really FUCKED UP! Not just what you see and hear about.
People are crazy, production, distribution, motivations, ETC are all totally NUTZ!
why? we've been driven crazy by mass hysteria brainwashing AND /OR ......
People are stuck in the PAST way of doing things, (anything everything) and will NOT be flexible to the new economy!!
MONEY has little helpful FUNCTION anymore. it can't communicate like it used to ,
SERIOUSLY.  Prices are nearly worthless indicaters, wages don't motivate, 
some places it's dissapeared (coins!!) some places have people throwing 10s of thousands of dollars around like it's water (I've seen it, a LOT).
Stores are refusing to sell for no good reason, in addition to out of stocks, SOME are throwing away stuff LOTS,
Some are still closed when they can or should be OPEN.
People are telling lots of LIES (crazy or on purpose) theft crimes are down but destruction crimes are up.

Be warned, we are going to come out of this with NEW WEIRD Systems operating that can't be stopped,
Meaning it sees, that who wins the election in Nov? ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT.

Just a tiny report of a ton more things I see
ASK if any particular area intrigues you, I'll try to give you a report.

btw, I'm SO TIRED, working HARD, physically and mentally, time is hard for me to come by.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The Federal Reserve Board broke "the price mechanism" for Money many years ago, and now it's filtering through to the other goods in the system.

Remember when an individual could put money in a bank and get paid four to six percent?  And, if you believe the promises of the FDIC and remained below their limit, you got that return with zero risk.  Remember that?  And when Interest rates on loans were three to five percent over the bank's cost of funds?  Of course you do, you're an old fart.

Well, The Fed under Bernanke destroyed that, intentionally.  At the behest of Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson.  Those actions destroyed the price mechanism for Money.  And now it is spreading to all other goods and services.  Remember, this is being done intentionally.  The top people in finance and government mean to do this.  They mean to collapse the USA into a one world government and a one world monetary system.

oly
I expect that if the Democrats win the election, all the agitation will immediately cease. All the marches will stop, the cops will take back the streets and the Covid 19 virus will be largely forgotten.
(07-04-2020, 06:21 PM)oly2059 Wrote: The Federal Reserve Board broke "the price mechanism" for Money many years ago, and now it's filtering through to the other goods in the system.

Yes, but the "now" is way more than a "filtering", it's been filtering for many many years, NOW something BROKE.

Remember when an individual could put money in a bank and get paid four to six percent?  

AND Remember when I kept telling you guys that the fantasy of not having fractional reserve banking would mean people would have to PAY for the bank to store and keep their money safe instead of getting interest on it?,

...............this is being done intentionally.  The top people in finance and government mean to do this.  They mean to collapse the USA into a one world government and a one world monetary system.

oly

Sure seems to be INTENTIONAL, Covid did NOT do this, a good smart reaction to Covid could not do this,
the Crisis is being USED. and it's as big as or bigger than all the money in the world.

Not sure it's quite the reason you state, possible, but probably IMO that is only a by product.

Dave
(07-04-2020, 08:47 PM)LDaveGillie Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 06:21 PM)oly2059 Wrote: The Federal Reserve Board broke "the price mechanism" for Money many years ago, and now it's filtering through to the other goods in the system.

Yes, but the "now" is way more than a "filtering", it's been filtering for many many years, NOW something BROKE.

Remember when an individual could put money in a bank and get paid four to six percent?  

AND Remember when I kept telling you guys that the fantasy of not having fractional reserve banking would mean people would have to PAY for the bank to store and keep their money safe instead of getting interest on it?,

...............this is being done intentionally.  The top people in finance and government mean to do this.  They mean to collapse the USA into a one world government and a one world monetary system.

oly

Sure seems to be INTENTIONAL, Covid did NOT do this, a good smart reaction to Covid could not do this,
the Crisis is being USED. and it's as big as or bigger than all the money in the world.

Not sure it's quite the reason you state, possible, but probably IMO that is only a by product.

Dave

If you already know everything (EVERY GODDAMN THING), then why do you ask questions?

oly
(07-04-2020, 08:47 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 06:21 PM)oly2059 Wrote: Remember when an individual could put money in a bank and get paid four to six percent? 

oly

Dave

Dave, I can't understand what you are saying. "not having fractional reserve banking"? What type of banking do we have? Do you support fractional reserve banking? What type should we have?
A fractured banking system or a FRACTAL banking system???

YOU make the call!!!

da bear
(07-05-2020, 04:27 PM)cbeatty Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 08:47 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 06:21 PM)oly2059 Wrote: Remember when an individual could put money in a bank and get paid four to six percent? 

oly

Dave

Dave, I can't understand what you are saying. "not having fractional reserve banking"? What type of banking do we have? Do you support fractional reserve banking? What type should we have?

Without fractional reserve banking the money supply would be more or less static, and would increase in value due to capital formation. In that case negative interest rates (paying the bank to store your money) makes perfect sense.
(07-04-2020, 08:53 PM)oly2059 Wrote: If you already know everything (EVERY GODDAMN THING), then why do you ask questions?

oly

Sorry, I know I come across as know it all. I really can't figure out how to discuss things with disagreeing with parts I think are wrong and stating what I believe instead.
My questions are still to try to help me figure out how to think of what's going on (and to share my views).
We ALL sound like know it alls much of the time. I don't have a problem when others do it to me.

(07-06-2020, 11:29 AM)mason Wrote: Without fractional reserve banking the money supply would be more or less static, and would increase in value due to capital formation. In that case negative interest rates (paying the bank to store your money) makes perfect sense.

you're thinking of something real as money, as is the PAST and no longer applicable.
Govt Central bankers make as much money (or destroy) as they want with or without Fractional reserve banking.

Fractional reserve banking allows OTHERS to ALSO systemically create money out of thin air.

Below is how I THINK fractional reserve works, tell me where I'm wrong.

WITH Fractional reserve banking, the bank can lend say, $90 of the $100 you deposit, and they earn money so they can pay you interest.

Now withOUT fractional reserve banking, if you deposit $100 the bank would have to keep $100 available in case you ask for it. Therefore the bank can NOT make any money unless it charges YOU to keep your money (negative interest rates).

I find a modern economy with negative interest rates by CENTRAL Banks, weird and don't understand it outside of the parameters I mention above.