OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSM
[Image: 4c7192d3421e9a1f1cdaf6c4806dc69a.jpg]
Actually I think pointing out left leaning media lies is equally important
(07-22-2020, 07:58 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Actually I think pointing out left leaning media lies is equally important

Rolleyes Rolleyes  But not the right wing ones ? ?

[Image: ows_142188602557175.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces]

v

[Image: 236412.png]

v

[Image: fox-news-cult-58b8f7445f9b58af5cb73549.jpg]
Trust me those European no go zones are real
Some lives don't matter:

Quote:Tulsa, Oklahoma... a black kid named Tyrone Woodfork severely beat an elderly couple, a Mr. & Mrs. Strait, who had been married for 65 years. Tyrone RAPED Mrs. Strait, and she died of injuries received at his hands. Mr. Strait served in the 101st Airborne during WWII. NO national media carried the story. Tyrone was arrested yesterday.

I supposed that if Mr. Strait had shot Tyrone, the whole country would know about the story. As it is, only Mrs. Strait died, so it's not of interest to Brian Williams and the rest of the main stream media media.

Think about it. After 65 years of marriage. After serving our country. After 90 years of life, Mr. Strait has lost his wife to a rapist/murderer.
[Image: 110009295_674037772472_45870095245173401...e=5F46FF7A]
(07-29-2020, 11:51 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Some lives don't matter:

Quote:Tulsa, Oklahoma... a black kid named Tyrone Woodfork severely beat an elderly couple, a Mr. & Mrs. Strait, who had been married for 65 years. Tyrone RAPED Mrs. Strait, and she died of injuries received at his hands. Mr. Strait served in the 101st Airborne during WWII. NO national media carried the story. Tyrone was arrested yesterday.

I supposed that if Mr. Strait had shot Tyrone, the whole country would know about the story. As it is, only Mrs. Strait died, so it's not of interest to Brian Williams and the rest of the main stream media media.

Think about it. After 65 years of marriage. After serving our country. After 90 years of life, Mr. Strait has lost his wife to a rapist/murderer.

Given Andy's record of repeating fake news, I ran this story thru SNOPES and got something I had never seen before.....

Outdated
This rating applies to items for which subsequent events have rendered their original truth rating irrelevant (e.g., a condition that was the subject of protest has been rectified, or the passage of a controversial law has since been repealed).
Learn more about our rating system here.
(07-30-2020, 10:52 AM)aqua Wrote:
(07-29-2020, 11:51 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Some lives don't matter:

Given Andy's record of repeating fake news, I ran this story thru SNOPES and got something I had never seen before.....

Outdated
This rating applies to items for which subsequent events have rendered their original truth rating irrelevant (e.g., a condition that was the subject of protest has been rectified, or the passage of a controversial law has since been repealed).
Learn more about our rating system here.

I was just gonna skip this till I saw the SNOPES reference,
so I had to read a bit more,

seems the news article was ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE and ACCURATE
BUT Snopes didn't want to say so, so they ASSumed intent to deceive by bringing this up "now", and declared the truth "irrelevant".

because the article was 8 years old (even tho that was never denied nor stated otherwise)

I guess this kind of Liberal bias (fake news) is why SNOPES gets complaints a lot - but always and only from Conservatives
btw assuming intent is something impossible to defend against, so attack away with impunity snopes
Of course it's true.

Snopes is no longer a valued reference - it was taken over by a Democrat apologist some time ago and is now biased