OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Important Member of Taoeconomics
I vote for Aqua as the most important member of Tao.  Not only is he our token liberal, but without Aqua we would have no one with whom to disagree on many subjects.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
I agree completely

I'm not sure he actually exists: He might be SN's sock puppet :-)
The most important member(s) of Tao have exited long ago,,,,,,,, stage left
(05-24-2020, 01:31 AM)cbeatty Wrote: The most important member(s) of Tao have exited long ago,,,,,,,, stage left

Who? We lost a few crackpots over the years. Was wondering who just died or got bored shitless with lack of content and bailed.

I remember the old DR board had a lot more economic talk. 

I joined that one in 2001. We had Popeye, Doc Watson, Vangel, William Whitworth, Joe Black were major contributors.
(05-23-2020, 05:04 PM)Innocynic Wrote: I vote for Aqua as the most important member of Tao.  Not only is he our token liberal, but without Aqua we would have no one with whom to disagree on many subjects.

reluctantly gotta admit

You ARE CORRECT
It really speaks for the fact we need new participants on this board. I have mentioned the board often on line, but no takers. What's missing? Speaking of missing, where's Nettle? Did he step on a hypo in Seattle or something? Sure wish the board would be administered to a bit.

Ok, Ok. I'll vote for aqua too. Libtard loser that he is.

Ah...the old Daily Reckoning board. Now that was a hopping place!
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
(05-23-2020, 07:16 PM)andrew_o Wrote: I agree completely

I'm not sure he actually exists: He might be SN's sock puppet  :-)

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQojZ3OQ8W0DOY3I8nWH...d&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 0606.png]

(05-24-2020, 01:31 AM)cbeatty Wrote: The most important member(s) of Tao have exited long ago,,,,,,,, stage left

[Image: 418f483463ee81de86635fe375707f97.gif]
(05-24-2020, 03:53 AM)wayniac Wrote:

Who? We lost a few crackpots over the years. Was wondering who just died or got bored shitless with lack of content and bailed.

I remember the old DR board had a lot more economic talk. 

I joined that one in 2001. We had Popeye, Doc Watson, Vangel, William Whitworth, Joe Black were major contributors.

Memorable types like SF2000 (he must have been a sock puppet) and the guy in Thailand, Sir Ed