OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haters are breaking for Biden
I thought this was interesting.

Apparently, I am defined as a "double hater" (voters with a dislike for both Biden & Trump).

"In 2016, impeached president Donald Trump won the 18% of voters who disliked both him and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 47-30, according to the exit polls. This year, the double haters are overwhelmingly going Biden.

Civiqs:
Quote:Among the 14% of Americans who have an unfavorable opinion of both Trump and Biden, 40% would vote for Biden, 7% would vote for Trump, and 53% say they would vote for a different candidate, or are unsure.
Monmouth University:
Quote:Among those who view both Biden and Trump unfavorably, Biden leads 59 percent to 17 percent.
Suffolk University:
Quote:A Suffolk University poll that showed Biden with a 50 percent to 40 percent edge among all voters pegged his advantage among those unfavorable voters at 44 percent to 9 percent, while 31 percent said they would vote for a third-party candidate. Given the option of a head-to-head match-up, Biden's advantage expanded to a 55 percent to 17 percent gap.
2. Trump is losing older voters
On top of that, white voters over the age of 65—the most reliable voters, and a 58-39 Trump demographic in 2016—are having doubts about Trump, dropping five net points during the pandemic. The drop is particularly pronounced among older white independent voters...."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/5/...re-winning
A vote for Biden is a vote for dementia. Hire the handicapped.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
(05-15-2020, 03:57 PM)Innocynic Wrote: A vote for Biden is a vote for dementia.  Hire the handicapped.

[Image: koreatoon12.jpg?w=620]

x

[Image: combine-bushs-nixons-reagans-complete-pa...442836.png]