OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da Brave New New Update
Da Brave New New Update

Stocks seem to be rolling over again.

According to the Bradley Model Siderograph indicator website yesterday was a turn date (a high).

Inside, that would mean that v of 5 down is now in progress in the DJIA and other main indices.  The Nasdaq has finished 4 up and 5 down is now in force.

The next lows should be slightly below the mid/late March lows.  HOWEVER, that might just be WAVE A down of an A-B-C correction.

The next big turn date is in August which is supposedly gonna be a high.  That could be DA BIGGER B WAVE.  Off that, C down should be a quicker correction.

gold has a bit of upside -- maybe 50 bucks or so.  although downside is a C decline which would ALSO put gold below its March lows.

Physical gold and silver along with fiat metals and cash are STILL great plays.

The WHOflu/NWOvirus MIGHT be in a Wave 2 decline now.  actually closer to lows...  but it depends on DA CHARTS.

Next SPRING could be DOUBLE PLUS GOOD for TulipMania 2.0.

I have NOTIFIED da powers dat bee on this message board to send all my posts/rants/reports/threads/missives/and OTHER assundry communicados to Lizz Warren so that she can start a Senate Investigation (POST HASTE!!!) to figure out just exactly WHAT THE FUCK I WAS TALKING ABOUT LAST YEAR -- CUZ I HAVE NO EARTHLY IDEA!!!!

da bear
(05-12-2020, 06:17 PM)da bear Wrote: Da Brave New New Update

da bear

Angel  Hmmm........I should ask:

"What are the tulips going to be next time around ?"

Over at EM World HQ, they seem to be hinting that 2022 might be a stawk market low.  But I have to read between the lines, as I am too cheap to have a subscription.

Given Covid-19's fondness for killing the 60+ crowd, I am not sure why I even care...........but then curiosity is said to have killed the cat.

[Image: cats-pet_cats-cat_lovers-cat_owners-curi...25_low.jpg]

v

[Image: The+far+side_17aefe_5440396.gif]
(05-13-2020, 01:32 PM)aqua Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 06:17 PM)da bear Wrote: Da Brave New New Update

da bear

Angel  Hmmm........I should ask:

"What are the tulips going to be next time around ?"

Over at EM World HQ, they seem to be hinting that 2022 might be a stawk market low.  But I have to read between the lines, as I am too cheap to have a subscription.

Given Covid-19's fondness for killing the 60+ crowd, I am not sure why I even care...........but then curiosity is said to have killed the cat.

[Image: cats-pet_cats-cat_lovers-cat_owners-curi...25_low.jpg]

v

[Image: The+far+side_17aefe_5440396.gif]

Could be actual flowery tuplips -- let's get some real estate moved next year!  

... still can't figure out what metals are gonna do next.  probably bounce around a bit.  but if stocks make a halfway decent low this summer then gold could sell off again.

The Nasdaq might make a double bottom on the next sell-off.  That would finish a up and b down of B up.  B up should be a slightly newer high just above 10,000 but let's see what happens.  C down would take the Nasdaq to lower lows.  5,000 could be in play for that low.

da bear
(05-13-2020, 09:31 PM)da bear Wrote: Could be actual flowery tuplips -- let's get some real estate moved next year!  

... still can't figure out what metals are gonna do next.  probably bounce around a bit.  but if stocks make a halfway decent low this summer then gold could sell off again.

The Nasdaq might make a double bottom on the next sell-off.  That would finish a up and b down of B up.  B up should be a slightly newer high just above 10,000 but let's see what happens.  C down would take the Nasdaq to lower lows.  5,000 could be in play for that low.

da bear

One wonders if history is repeating itself ?

The big flu pandemic after WWI ran for 2 years and 11 months.    If Covid-19 follows a similar path, it will end sometime in 2022.

If so, three years of business hell could wring a lot of optimism out of the stawk markets.
It didn't run for 2 years 11 months, it just took that long for the old & weak to catch it and die (that's you Aqua) and the rest to have had a dose and get some resistance to it.
(05-14-2020, 06:01 PM)andrew_o Wrote: It didn't run for 2 years 11 months, it just took that long for the old & weak to catch it and die (that's you Aqua) and the rest to have had a dose and get some resistance to it.

Naaaaahh............it is my misfortune to be immortal.

You, on the other hand, may want to edit this card for use in New Zealand. Smile 

[Image: protestercard.jpg?1587496280]

[Image: tt200510.jpg?resize=807x807]
(05-14-2020, 06:48 PM)aqua Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 06:01 PM)andrew_o Wrote: It didn't run for 2 years 11 months, it just took that long for the old & weak to catch it and die (that's you Aqua) and the rest to have had a dose and get some resistance to it.

Naaaaahh............it is my misfortune to be immortal.

You, on the other hand, may want to edit this card for use in New Zealand. Smile 

[Image: protestercard.jpg?1587496280]

[Image: tt200510.jpg?resize=807x807]

It hit the ground.  Might get back up and hit the ground again.  The last days of WCW are truly upon us.

da bear
Give it six months and the planes will be up in the air again and people will be laughing at how silly they were
THE NATION IS SHUT DOWN YET THE MARKETS ARE UP...
THE FED IS PUMPING 24-7-365 INTO IT.
TO THE POINT A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THAT THE TABLE IS TILTED THE DICE ARE LOADED, AND THE GAME IS RIGGED.
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
The markets tell a story - they're anticipating the end and an opportunity to climb in.