OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden is screwed
The evidence given in the Senate about Hunter Biden basically ended Joe's political career:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...n-burisma/

He's as bent as a three dollar bill

In a rational world, that would be true.

To quote Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
Just got the book in the mail. Kamala Harris is first chapter. What a piece of work. I had forgotten she was in the San Francisco DA office when I lived there. She won't sue the author but she should be run out of any town she infects. Willie Brown was her mentor. Enough said. Next chapter is Biden. Yuk.
Absolutely. All these radicals govern cesspits of corruption and poverty.
[Image: 84681662_10159379092074745_1280109311741...e=5EC99727]
Slow news day today. I thought maybe Biden would announce he's quitting the race. That day will come soon, he's projected to be 4rth in New Hamphshire. Beaten by a queer mayor from South Bend. Say it ain't so Joe!
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
Right back at the start of the Democrat primary a pundit said that Biden's approval would peak the day he announced and drop from then on. He was right. Biden is effectively out of the race.

My thinking is as follows:

Biden is effectively out, so where do his supporters go? The answer is to the only other relatively sane candidate. And that's Pete G.

The DNC high-ups will always block Sanders and Warren because they're just too far out there.

Mayor Pete speaks well, is reasonably sane and has youth on his side. So he's my bet.

If he's smart, he should now make some fairly conservative statements to suck the life out of Biden's campaign. In order to beat Trump he must:

1. Support a strong border with Mexico (which was Bernie's policy in 2015, so not at all radical by Democrat standards). If you read the surveys this is popular with the Democrat base - under Trump it's been good for the American working class and only the elites who live behind high walls don't like it.

2. Disavow stupid things like free healthcare for illegal immigrants

Then he could possibly take on Trump and win.

Will he have a problem with the gay thing? I dunno. The USA is still pretty backward in this regard.
Will he have a problem with the gay thing? I dunno. The USA is still pretty backward in this regard.

You're damn right. No way Jose.
Monty Python: “There are a great many people in the country today, who through no fault of their own, are sane.”
But he's not smart:

Pete Buttigieg Argues for End of Electoral College After Iowa ‘Victory’ Without Popular Vote

Quote:Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D) argued that the popular vote should take precedence in a presidential election, just after he lost the popular vote to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in Iowa.

“I think that the Electoral College has run its course and in the future, we ought to pick our presidents in a way that makes sure that the one who got the most votes actually gets to be president,” Buttigieg said in a CNN town hall on Thursday.

Why would you make that statement? It's bound to piss of all the people in the flyover states?

Meanwhile Bernie:

Quote:During the New Hampshire Democrat debate, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) again voiced support for banning “assault weapons” and admitted that such a ban is just the start.

These people aren't really trying to endear themselves to the mainstream voters are they?