{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATLOCKS 2020 PREDICTIONS
WELL SINCE 2014 TO PRESENT I AM 91.7 ACCURATE SO FAR, I WAS A TAD OFF THIS YEAR I DID NOT SEE THIS CHINA VIRUS THINGY.
STILL ABOVE 90% IS STILL DAMN GOOD ME THINKS.

THAT TELLS ME ONE THING, THIS 19 THING IS NOT A NATURAL HAPPENING... BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(02-23-2021, 04:07 AM)MATLOCK2020 Wrote: WELL SINCE 2014 TO PRESENT I AM 91.7 ACCURATE SO FAR, I WAS A TAD OFF THIS YEAR I DID NOT SEE THIS CHINA VIRUS THINGY.
STILL ABOVE 90% IS STILL DAMN GOOD ME THINKS.

THAT TELLS ME ONE THING, THIS 19 THING IS NOT A NATURAL HAPPENING... BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT.

That is an interesting observation about predictions.

IF you miss the excuse they use to get to the end result we predicted they wanted,
(do we emphasize that we missed predicting the excuse? OR that we were accurate on the prediction of the result??)

AND then, do we assume the excuse (Covid) just happened and "they" took advantage of it,
OR take the result as an indicator that the excuse was "not a natural happening"????
perhaps a rational person would take the former view
and a conspiracy person would take the latter view
I don't think nothing NATURAL just ACCIDENTALLY came out of that WHUHAN BIO WEAPONS LAB.
The CCP has plenty of reasons to let it out on purpose, and collateral damage is not an issue with them.