OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATLOCKS 2020 PREDICTIONS
You wanna be "ahead of the curve" ???

Go back 100 + years, look at civilization, society, and culture now add the internet = WTF is gonna happen pretty close.
Everything works on circles, cycles, & seasons and history repeats & rhymes to fit the times.

Human beings are "creatures of habit & hardwired instinct" it's what we do without even thinking about it.
It's just like folks lost in the woods if not focusing on a fixed point forward, will always walk in a circle according to their dominant hand.
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
6. There will be more Antifa type protests, attacks & problems as the coming selection year plays out.
7. There will be open clashes with Law Enforcement this year, as tempers get out of hand.
8. Flash mobs & Mini Riots will hit retailers, Text, Boom smash & grab and run it will be like a game to youngsters.
9. There will be more cases of the police going too far in their duties, as they try to combat these things.

Every time these Protests turn RIOT/LOOTING party, and the Police STAND DOWN, it serves to reinforce the precedence that IT IS OK and that their are no repercussions for these ILLEGAL & WRONG ACTIONS. 
Now the Nation at large has seen this happen several times, and seen it jump across States like wildfire. From Minni St Paul to Memphis to Louisville KY to St Louis to LA with this one.

There is only one way to stop this, and it is going to be ugly...
(05-29-2020, 06:41 PM)matlock Wrote: .............

There is only one way to stop this, and it is going to be ugly...

yep.

Wanna take bets on whether or not that option to "stop this" happens??

I'll take "no" you take "yes"

AND I'll give you 100 to 1 odds.

Bet on?????????
I CAN'T TAKE THAT BET DAVE... PEOPLE ARE GUTLESS WHEN IN POLITICS.
(05-29-2020, 06:41 PM)matlock Wrote: 6. There will be more Antifa type protests, attacks & problems as the coming selection year plays out.

Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes  Wars have been fought over fascism.

Maybe you heard of World War II    ? ? ?

During WW II the USA was on the ANTIFA side.

[Image: nazis-hitler-wwii-world_war_two-manipula...02_low.jpg]

v

v[Image: 851cd1354944e8456b28d00d61c7430e--ww-pos...osters.jpg]

v

v

[Image: waroftheworlds915.png?1592297513]
Ha Aqua... I think you are comparing Punkinheads to Knot-seeze here.
These wayward lil Soros & DNC backed Bolsheviks wouldn't make a pimple on a real Nazis ass.
Still I did like the toons though.
(06-17-2020, 08:15 PM)matlock Wrote: Ha Aqua... I think you are comparing Punkinheads to Knot-seeze here.
These wayward lil Soros & DNC  backed Bolsheviks wouldn't make a pimple on a real Nazis ass.
Still I did like the toons though.

Whatever would we do if we couldn't laugh at all the propaganda being tossed our way every day ?

[Image: cancelculture915.png?1592901021]