OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MATLOCKS 2020 PREDICTIONS
MATLOCKS 2020 PREDICTIONS LIST.
Well once again Gents, I "suit-down" shed my civilized white ways go tribal and sacrifice my savage red nigger ass on the alter of excess to reach the path of wisdom for you good folks that you may prosper or at least get a heads up on the coming year... I willingly go forth into that den of sin, debasement & debauchery unto the point of defilement to cross over into the spirit rhelm of my ancient ancestors in the netherworld to seek their wise counsel for my own Clan & Tribe and yours as well. What follows is a recounting of the things said heard & shown to me in that inebriated yet lucid state.
Thank goodness I had two dusky big legged wimmins to attend me and help to bring me back unto the present world lest I shirk the mortal coil and stay as I am sometimes want to do. This is what I witnessed, and I MATLOCK shall not recant!
There is going to be some bad shit come down the pike this year, things that have been brewing for a long time will come to the fore swiftly like a lightning strike. Some will just continue to slowly simmer along biding their time.

1. WW-III? no, not yet. There is still not enough money in it for the banksters…  
2. Acts of war, yes and plenty of it too all over the Middle East but rather limited to what we've already had.
3. Homegrown terrorist actions, yes this will continue to happen, as more folks go radicle.
4. There will be more attacks on police. As some people have lost all respect for law & order.
5. There will be a rise in anti-Semitism in this Nation, but not from who you would typically think.
6. There will be more Antifa type protests, attacks & problems as the coming selection year plays out.
7. There will be open clashes with Law Enforcement this year, as tempers get out of hand.
8. Flash mobs & Mini Riots will hit retailers, Text, Boom smash & grab and run it will be like a game to youngsters.
9. There will be more cases of the police going too far in their duties, as they try to combat these things.
10. Even more Retailers will relocate out of high risk areas because of this growing problem & insurance costs.
11. More metro areas will raise theft amounts to free up police for bigger problems.
{CA, has a $900+ limit before action by police other than a citation is taken now.}
12. You are going to see more "fortification" in retail this year security guards, bars, gates, locks, & glass etc.
13. Commercial security will do very well this year.  
14. Home security will see a increase as well.
15. There will be an attack on the Amish Community this year, much like the school attack years ago.
16. There will be more cases of armed citizens stopping crimes and defending themselves and others from attacks.
17. More decent folks will seek to get CC Permits, to defend themselves across the nation.
18. Petty crime will increase as younger people get more agitated & angry and feel entitled.
19. Deaths from drug overdose will continue to climb, as more folks seek relief & recreation from them to cope.
20. Deaths from dispair/sucide will increase in older americans, as they can no longer cope with their life choices.
21. More people will go tits-up and become impoverished/homeless due to bad financial choices & over extending debts.
22. More middle class Americans will slip in social strata, as the credit crunch comes later this year.
23. Their will be more divorces and broken homes from economic woes this year. I feel for the children involved.
24. Their will be even more high profile cases of human trafficking & pedophilia exposed this year.
25. You will see cases of vigilante Justice regarding these things, decent people are fed up with this evil.

Well that's 25, and honestly its some dark & wicked shit. There is bad & evil things afoot and downright wicked things going on across the country, and in places you would not think it was. But rest assured, things will be brought to light that have been hidden in darkness for years. The evils of people in both low & high places will be exposed across this Nation and the very World. People who long thought they had "got away with their lies, sins & crimes" will suddenly be uncovered before all & stand to answer for them. 2020 will be the year of perfect sight, of what was once covered up, obscured, and unseen by many... Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and it is going to shine in the darkest places for the first time in a long time. The wicked will be forced out of the shadows. Angel
But take heart, for all is not doom n gloom in this coming year. Yes there is a "lotta shit" coming down the pike to be dealt with, but their is even "more sugar" to go with it. Great & good things are coming too. Not all is lost, not even close. You have no idea how good it is to be living in this time, and the wonderful things you will see come to pass.
Even in the "bad things" their is a sliver lining in them, if you can look past trees, and see the forest.
2020 can and will be a great year for those who can read between the lines and see the hidden opportunities within things.
For those with vision, insight, and the willingness to take a risk, and go against the grain a lil bit, it could be an epic year for them. Tongue

26. It will be a year of political theater like no other. You just think the Dems have went off the deep end...
27. Your gonna see muck raking & mud slinging that would put a tractor-pull to shame on both sides!
28. The divide tween right/left is going to widen, an US or THEM ideology has taken hold already. It gets worse.
29. You are going to see a Kent State type event happen, that political powder keg is gonna get sparked by the left.
30. You will see TRUMP become a party to himself almost, he almost is now. But it will grow over the year.
31. Trump will be re-selected, by even bigger numbers than before as the Dems continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
32. The Republicans will retake the House, and hold the Senate in this election cycle.
33. The Democrat party will contenue to implode, as power struggles & infighting contenues & grows this year.
34. The TRUMP administration continues to pack the Federal Courts with conservative Judges 180+ so far with more coming.
35. Their will be two new SCOTUS appointments this year...
36. Ginsberg will pass away.
37. Soros will suffer a massive stroke.
38. There will be several scandals break and it will ruin several celebrity's & politicians this year.  
39. You will see several high profile people suddenly retire & quit their positions this year.
40. You will see politicians pass away in 3's this year, one by suicide, one by foul play.
41. More of the Deep-State will be exposed this year by whistleblowers, and investigative entities.
42. As the run down to the Dems pick for Pres goes, it's gonna get cut-throte & nasty as hell come the DNC convention.
43. The MSM will be in the bag for whomever the Dems pick, and the globalists will back them trying to remove Trump.
44. You will see political protests devolve into outright riot, raze, & clash with police & fire trying to control it.
45. The Military will be very busy this year.
46. It will be a good year for defense contractors, jobs jobs jobs.
47. It will be a bad year for illegal aliens on the border and in the country ICE will be working hard.
48. Trump will continue to play for keeps trade wise with China.
49. Trump has been a key in opening up N Korea in his first term, more will come before his second term and after that.
50. Nancy Pelosi will suffer a health crisis that will remove her from speaker of the house.  

This is a Se-lection year so politically all bets are off & on, CONDITIONAL, and Party & Personal loyalty will lean with the winds as always. All men have their price to betray another or their constituents at home... Remember that.
The GLOBALIST'S, Big Business, Big Banking, Big Oil, Big Pharma, and Big Lobbyist and PAC money will flow through Washington DC like a rushing river of cash to BOTH sides of the aisle. This will happen Local, State & Federal, it always does.
How the hell else do you explain the vulgar amounts spent to garner a Congressional Seat be it State or Federal, or the fact that all these elected folks go in as Millionaires or become one while in office. That cash is comin from somewhere, and nobody is that good a damn investor or gambler going in. The status quo, is coming under more & more scrutiny and this is a "good thing"...  

51. 2020 will be the year of the first person video witness, every phone has a camera everyone has a phone.
52. You are already seeing this as it is, but the "viral video" is going to change journalism forever, the MSM knows it.
53. Social media is the new marketplace & add space of the 21st Century, businesses will adapt fast or die.
54. Gen-Xers & Boomers that cannot adapt will be left behind with the newspapers nobody hardly reads anymore.
55. The smartphone has only begun to show its downline potential the uses & applications will only grow from here.
56. The integration of technology has only begun, it will boom this year. Alexa aint shit compared to whats comin 2020.
57. Peoples dependence on technology will grow as they adapt to it for business and for basic life needs & convenience.
58. All tech runs on electricity, and there will be a need for more, utilities will have to expand capacity & output.
59. Electric vehicles will gain popularity in Metro Areas.
60. Their will be breakthroughs in battery technology this year.
61. You will see incredible things coming out of the medical community regarding adult stem cell replacement.
62. A.I. & automation will continue to gain ground this year across the board.
63. You will see a serge in people to change their ways and get healthy and "age better".
64. Downsizing & Minimalism will continue as trends.
65. Multi generational housing will grow as people stick together for economic reasons.  
66. People will continue to create their own jobs, the door to door will become the social media marketplace.
67. Social media, internet sites, streaming services, will gain over the traditional media outlets.
68. Time Convenience, Value & Cost will rule the service & retail industries going forward. people will "shop prices"
69. If it can be adapted too or made an E-Business it will be. The computer & smartphone will be a handheld retail hub.
70. You will see vast shifts in the worlds stock markets this year some good some bad.
71. Watch JP Morgan, they know something you don't.
72. You stackin more Silver? you need to be. You'll thank me later if you listen now. Anything under $20 buy & hold.
73. There are going to be some financial woes this year, the fiddeler must be paid at least half to keep on playing.
74. People will contenue to go "off the grid" and seek independence from the system. It is in our nature as a people.
75. Americans are a people of reluctant compliance, we will all buck the system in our own way, but this will grow 2020.

Globalism might work for Europe, East & Central Asia, Africa, and the lot. But it just don't really play well in the Western Hemisphere. There is a damn good reason we were and are called "The New World". We shed group think, and blind obedience to Monarchies & overlords back since the late 1500's or better to strike out on new lands to take hold of our own destiny. To seek our version of faith, freedom, our pursuit of happiness.  
Our ancestors came to the shore of a vast wilderness, inhabited by a people that were strange & seen as savage, and they stepped out onto the shore unsure of what awaited. They endured hardship, famine, war, sickness, and bone chilling harsh winters, and death. But they endured, they stayed, they adapted & overcome with a lil help from those "savages" as it were. And they prospered. And they built a civilization out of a wilderness with the odds stacked against them.
They fought and won their freedom from England, a bunch of colonists again with the odds stacked against them. That blood still runs through our veins...
Then their are the ones who came later, with nothing but hope, dreams, and a willingness to work, to try, to endure, just for the chance at a better life, and against the odds, they made it too. That blood is in our veins too.
North, Central & South America stand alone in the New World, separated by vast waters from the rest of the "old world".
We aint goin back to that shit... Angry

76. The rich Chinese are buying up the west coast, this will continue to push that market.
77. The Chi-Coms are steady making inroads and gaining toe holds in Africa and north western Asia, even South America.
78. You will see more involvement in central n south America by the Trump administration. its over due.
79. It will be a severe winter this year, across the nation north of the Mason Dixon through the grain belt.
80. Spring will be late, wet, and hinder planting season.
81. Agriculture will take a bad hit this whole year weather wise.
82. Food, fuel, & utilities will rise due to weather conditions, fires, floods etc. world wide.
83. China has lost over a 1/4 of their pork production, it will be over 1/5 or better before years end.
84. Volcanic activity will increase this year and earthquakes as well.
85. You will see severe power outages this year from weather related events. Prepare yourselves.
86. The tax migrations will increase out of the west coast & upper east coast. Liberals, please stay out of Texas.
87. Marriage will contenue to decrease, young men just aint interested in taking on a "wife" to give 1/2 their shit.
88. Single women will grow, single mothers will too. This MGTOW thing has took hold with men of all ages it seems.
89. As more tradesmen retire, that sector will see good business profits as competition shrinks.
90. The side hustle, gig, and contract labor sectors will grow this year as more businesses outsource.
91. Business will continue to streamline, outsource, & cutback to boost profits. It is still an employers market.
92. More older workers will be culled from the rolls, and replaced by younger ones & automation.
93. More gen-x folks are going to be between a rock & hard place with Millennial kids on one side and Boomer Parents.
94. Planting zones will shift south as the jet stream changes more n more with the Grand Solar Minimum. google it.
95. People will exhibit even more extreme behaviors as the year goes on, it wont be pretty folks are goin crazy fast.
96. You are going to witness some "Hand of GOD Biblical" things this year it is coming.
97. Open Civil war? No... Pockets of Civil unrest Yes. And it will be dealt with harshly.
98. There are some BIG CHANGES coming this year, to this Nation, things you never thought you would live to see.
99. This country will swing farther to the right, politically, personally, and economically this year.
100. Look for signs and wonders in the skies, to tell you of all things wicked & wonderful that will mark the power and existence of the Creator and it's presence in all things... For you will witness it.

Those who are prepaired mentally, physically , spiritually, and financially, will prosper in 2020.
Those who remain arrogant & ignorant by choice, will fall by the wayside.

So Gents, there it is, take from it what you will, and may it enlighten and prosper you in the New Year.
MATLOCK. Big Grin
REALITY... IT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR "TENDER FEELINS"
NO THOUGHTS?
NO PROBLEMS?
NO COMPLAINTS?
DAMN, I'M DOIN BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!
(01-08-2020, 05:50 PM)matlock Wrote: MATLOCKS 2020 PREDICTIONS LIST.
Well once again Gents, I "suit-down" shed my civilized white ways go tribal and sacrifice my savage red nigger ass on the alter of excess to reach the path of wisdom for you good folks that you may prosper or at least get a heads up on the coming year... I willingly go forth into that den of sin, debasement & debauchery unto the point of defilement to cross over into the spirit rhelm of my ancient ancestors in the netherworld to seek their wise counsel for my own Clan & Tribe and yours as well. What follows is a recounting of the things said heard & shown to me in that inebriated yet lucid state.
Thank goodness I had two dusky big legged wimmins to attend me and help to bring me back unto the present world lest I shirk the mortal coil and stay as I am sometimes want to do. This is what I witnessed, and I MATLOCK shall not recant!
There is going to be some bad shit come down the pike this year, things that have been brewing for a long time will come to the fore swiftly like a lightning strike. Some will just continue to slowly simmer along biding their time.

Well, you ask for feedback on your predictions and how/if they help, so .... here is.
(line by line then synopsis at the end)

1. WW-III? no, not yet. There is still not enough money in it for the banksters…  
Good illustration of why war - we need reminding of that regularly
2. Acts of war, yes and plenty of it too all over the Middle East but rather limited to what we've already had.
simple illustration of "what is, will be" - contrary to what some say, the past DOES predict the future, as you, most and I know - contrary to what msm keeps trying to convince us otherwise.
3. Homegrown terrorist actions, yes this will continue to happen, as more folks go radicle.
what is, will be.  Terrorist is an horribly over used term tho, most are just plain crazy, innocent and/or simple criminal etc.
4. There will be more attacks on police. As some people have lost all respect for law & order.
respect for "others" is what they lost (or themSELVES to be more accurate).
5. There will be a rise in anti-Semitism in this Nation, but not from who you would typically think.
6. There will be more Antifa type protests, attacks & problems as the coming selection year plays out.
7. There will be open clashes with Law Enforcement this year, as tempers get out of hand.
Really think so?? to ME it appears our politicians just keep order them to stand down -especially against those antifa idjiots -SHAME as it is!
8. Flash mobs & Mini Riots will hit retailers, Text, Boom smash & grab and run it will be like a game to youngsters.
What is, will be more.
9. There will be more cases of the police going too far in their duties, as they try to combat these things.
10. Even more Retailers will relocate out of high risk areas because of this growing problem & insurance costs.
INTERESTING. One overlooked factor in the demise in brick and mortar store as delivery takes their place!! Thanks for pointing that out.  
11. More metro areas will raise theft amounts to free up police for bigger problems.
{CA, has a $900+ limit before action by police other than a citation is taken now.}
sick sad trend - to continue
I remember the first time i ran into this, DECADES ago I fired an employee who stole $25, I LOST in administrative court hearing for unemployment benefits, the Judge pointed out the law book, said "employees may steal up to $25 PER DAY from their employer and NOT BE PUNISHED", Michigan.

12. You are going to see more "fortification" in retail this year security guards, bars, gates, locks, & glass etc.
13. Commercial security will do very well this year.  
What is, will be (and more)
14. Home security will see a increase as well.
15. There will be an attack on the Amish Community this year, much like the school attack years ago.
now HOW you get this????????
and interesting how it's always against peaceful GOOD people,
never against a gathering of Black Panthers or KKK

16. There will be more cases of armed citizens stopping crimes and defending themselves and others from attacks.
can their be more? what is, will continue - it's just never reported much
17. More decent folks will seek to get CC Permits, to defend themselves across the nation.
18. Petty crime will increase as younger people get more agitated & angry and feel entitled.
19. Deaths from drug overdose will continue to climb, as more folks seek relief & recreation from them to cope.
Not sure on this, save pot is replacing dangerous drugs 
20. Deaths from dispair/sucide will increase in older americans, as they can no longer cope with their life choices.
Like I've been saying for YEARS:   invest in it   https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/SCI/
21. More people will go tits-up and become impoverished/homeless due to bad financial choices & over extending debts.
22. More middle class Americans will slip in social strata, as the credit crunch comes later this year.
in a Marco sense perhaps, debt not PREVENTS new middle class, but college debt will NOT make current ones "slip" down.
23. Their will be more divorces and broken homes from economic woes this year. I feel for the children involved.
That would break a multi year steady trend- I'm thinking you feeling it don't make it a fact. Check the stats.
24. Their will be even more high profile cases of human trafficking & pedophilia exposed this year.
EVERY SIMPLE PETTY prostitution case here is called "trafficking"
and anyone involved on sell OR BUY SIDE, that is under 21, is called "pedophilia", I just don't trust the stats and news reports any more!!

25. You will see cases of vigilante Justice regarding these things, decent people are fed up with this evil.
BET you wrong here!! (your only dead wrong guess so far - unless msm brainwashes a crazy mass shooter to go into a pizza place again LOL)

Well that's 25, and honestly its some dark & wicked shit. There is bad & evil things afoot and downright wicked things going on across the country, and in places you would not think it was. But rest assured, things will be brought to light that have been hidden in darkness for years. The evils of people in both low & high places will be exposed across this Nation and the very World. People who long thought they had "got away with their lies, sins & crimes" will suddenly be uncovered before all & stand to answer for them. 2020 will be the year of perfect sight, of what was once covered up, obscured, and unseen by many... Sunlight is the best disinfectant, and it is going to shine in the darkest places for the first time in a long time. The wicked will be forced out of the shadows. Angel
But take heart, for all is not doom n gloom in this coming year. Yes there is a "lotta shit" coming down the pike to be dealt with, but their is even "more sugar" to go with it. Great & good things are coming too. Not all is lost, not even close. You have no idea how good it is to be living in this time, and the wonderful things you will see come to pass.
Even in the "bad things" their is a sliver lining in them, if you can look past trees, and see the forest.
2020 can and will be a great year for those who can read between the lines and see the hidden opportunities within things.
For those with vision, insight, and the willingness to take a risk, and go against the grain a lil bit, it could be an epic year for them. Tongue

26. It will be a year of political theater like no other. You just think the Dems have went off the deep end...
duh
27. Your gonna see muck raking & mud slinging that would put a tractor-pull to shame on both sides!
28. The divide tween right/left is going to widen, an US or THEM ideology has taken hold already. It gets worse.
29. You are going to see a Kent State type event happen, that political powder keg is gonna get sparked by the left.
30. You will see TRUMP become a party to himself almost, he almost is now. But it will grow over the year.
31. Trump will be re-selected, by even bigger numbers than before as the Dems continue to shoot themselves in the foot.
32. The Republicans will retake the House, and hold the Senate in this election cycle.
33. The Democrat party will contenue to implode, as power struggles & infighting contenues & grows this year.
34. The TRUMP administration continues to pack the Federal Courts with conservative Judges 180+ so far with more coming.
35. Their will be two new SCOTUS appointments this year...
36. Ginsberg will pass away.
37. Soros will suffer a massive stroke.
38. There will be several scandals break and it will ruin several celebrity's & politicians this year.  
39. You will see several high profile people suddenly retire & quit their positions this year.
40. You will see politicians pass away in 3's this year, one by suicide, one by foul play.
41. More of the Deep-State will be exposed this year by whistleblowers, and investigative entities.
42. As the run down to the Dems pick for Pres goes, it's gonna get cut-throte & nasty as hell come the DNC convention.
43. The MSM will be in the bag for whomever the Dems pick, and the globalists will back them trying to remove Trump.
44. You will see political protests devolve into outright riot, raze, & clash with police & fire trying to control it.
45. The Military will be very busy this year.
46. It will be a good year for defense contractors, jobs jobs jobs.
47. It will be a bad year for illegal aliens on the border and in the country ICE will be working hard.
48. Trump will continue to play for keeps trade wise with China.
49. Trump has been a key in opening up N Korea in his first term, more will come before his second term and after that.
50. Nancy Pelosi will suffer a health crisis that will remove her from speaker of the house.  
A LOT of Positive guesses and wishes above! we will see a few, but not all (of course)

This is a Se-lection year so politically all bets are off & on, CONDITIONAL, and Party & Personal loyalty will lean with the winds as always. All men have their price to betray another or their constituents at home... Remember that.
The GLOBALIST'S, Big Business, Big Banking, Big Oil, Big Pharma, and Big Lobbyist and PAC money will flow through Washington DC like a rushing river of cash to BOTH sides of the aisle. This will happen Local, State & Federal, it always does.
How the hell else do you explain the vulgar amounts spent to garner a Congressional Seat be it State or Federal, or the fact that all these elected folks go in as Millionaires or become one while in office. That cash is comin from somewhere, and nobody is that good a damn investor or gambler going in. The status quo, is coming under more & more scrutiny and this is a "good thing"...  

51. 2020 will be the year of the first person video witness, every phone has a camera everyone has a phone.
what is, will be
52. You are already seeing this as it is, but the "viral video" is going to change journalism forever, the MSM knows it.
53. Social media is the new marketplace & add space of the 21st Century, businesses will adapt fast or die.
54. Gen-Xers & Boomers that cannot adapt will be left behind with the newspapers nobody hardly reads anymore.
55. The smartphone has only begun to show its downline potential the uses & applications will only grow from here.
55, YES, this will continue and be very helpful (and destructive for some)
56. The integration of technology has only begun, it will boom this year. Alexa aint shit compared to whats comin 2020.
Will need more time than 2020, as I've always said, us smart good futurologist always predict TOO SOON.
57. Peoples dependence on technology will grow as they adapt to it for business and for basic life needs & convenience.
58. All tech runs on electricity, and there will be a need for more, utilities will have to expand capacity & output.
BUT they WILL NOT, be prepared.
59. Electric vehicles will gain popularity in Metro Areas.
60. Their will be breakthroughs in battery technology this year.
61. You will see incredible things coming out of the medical community regarding adult stem cell replacement.
IF only we were a few years younger, we could  live forever (or a LOT longer)
62. A.I. & automation will continue to gain ground this year across the board.
yes, and it will start out poorly and frustrating us, before it finally gets good
63. You will see a serge in people to change their ways and get healthy and "age better".
a small surge tho, most aren't smart enough to see or care much into the future.
64. Downsizing & Minimalism will continue as trends.
what is, will be (good one here)
65. Multi generational housing will grow as people stick together for economic reasons.  
66. People will continue to create their own jobs, the door to door will become the social media marketplace.
67. Social media, internet sites, streaming services, will gain over the traditional media outlets.
what is, will be (and more)
68. Time Convenience, Value & Cost will rule the service & retail industries going forward. people will "shop prices"
69. If it can be adapted too or made an E-Business it will be. The computer & smartphone will be a handheld retail hub.
70. You will see vast shifts in the worlds stock markets this year some good some bad.
71. Watch JP Morgan, they know something you don't.
72. You stackin more Silver? you need to be. You'll thank me later if you listen now. Anything under $20 buy & hold.
73. There are going to be some financial woes this year, the fiddeler must be paid at least half to keep on playing.
74. People will contenue to go "off the grid" and seek independence from the system. It is in our nature as a people.
75. Americans are a people of reluctant compliance, we will all buck the system in our own way, but this will grow 2020.
I LOVE the way you worded this. I HOPE this will grow!!

Globalism might work for Europe, East & Central Asia, Africa, and the lot. But it just don't really play well in the Western Hemisphere. There is a damn good reason we were and are called "The New World". We shed group think, and blind obedience to Monarchies & overlords back since the late 1500's or better to strike out on new lands to take hold of our own destiny. To seek our version of faith, freedom, our pursuit of happiness.  
Our ancestors came to the shore of a vast wilderness, inhabited by a people that were strange & seen as savage, and they stepped out onto the shore unsure of what awaited. They endured hardship, famine, war, sickness, and bone chilling harsh winters, and death. But they endured, they stayed, they adapted & overcome with a lil help from those "savages" as it were. And they prospered. And they built a civilization out of a wilderness with the odds stacked against them.
They fought and won their freedom from England, a bunch of colonists again with the odds stacked against them. That blood still runs through our veins...
Then their are the ones who came later, with nothing but hope, dreams, and a willingness to work, to try, to endure, just for the chance at a better life, and against the odds, they made it too. That blood is in our veins too.
North, Central & South America stand alone in the New World, separated by vast waters from the rest of the "old world".
We aint goin back to that shit... Angry
I PRAY that's so!

76. The rich Chinese are buying up the west coast, this will continue to push that market.
77. The Chi-Coms are steady making inroads and gaining toe holds in Africa and north western Asia, even South America.
78. You will see more involvement in central n south America by the Trump administration. its over due.
79. It will be a severe winter this year, across the nation north of the Mason Dixon through the grain belt.
80. Spring will be late, wet, and hinder planting season.
81. Agriculture will take a bad hit this whole year weather wise.
82. Food, fuel, & utilities will rise due to weather conditions, fires, floods etc. world wide.
83. China has lost over a 1/4 of their pork production, it will be over 1/5 or better before years end.
84. Volcanic activity will increase this year and earthquakes as well.
85. You will see severe power outages this year from weather related events. Prepare yourselves.
86. The tax migrations will increase out of the west coast & upper east coast. Liberals, please stay out of Texas.
87. Marriage will contenue to decrease, young men just aint interested in taking on a "wife" to give 1/2 their shit.
88. Single women will grow, single mothers will too. This MGTOW thing has took hold with men of all ages it seems.
89. As more tradesmen retire, that sector will see good business profits as competition shrinks.
90. The side hustle, gig, and contract labor sectors will grow this year as more businesses outsource.
91. Business will continue to streamline, outsource, & cutback to boost profits. It is still an employers market.
92. More older workers will be culled from the rolls, and replaced by younger ones & automation.
93. More gen-x folks are going to be between a rock & hard place with Millennial kids on one side and Boomer Parents.
94. Planting zones will shift south as the jet stream changes more n more with the Grand Solar Minimum. google it.
95. People will exhibit even more extreme behaviors as the year goes on, it wont be pretty folks are goin crazy fast.
96. You are going to witness some "Hand of GOD Biblical" things this year it is coming.
97. Open Civil war? No... Pockets of Civil unrest Yes. And it will be dealt with harshly.
98. There are some BIG CHANGES coming this year, to this Nation, things you never thought you would live to see.
99. This country will swing farther to the right, politically, personally, and economically this year.
100. Look for signs and wonders in the skies, to tell you of all things wicked & wonderful that will mark the power and existence of the Creator and it's presence in all things... For you will witness it.

Those who are prepaired mentally, physically , spiritually, and financially, will prosper in 2020.
Those who remain arrogant & ignorant by choice, will fall by the wayside.

So Gents, there it is, take from it what you will, and may it enlighten and prosper you in the New Year.
MATLOCK. Big Grin

I do appreciate your predictions.
I'd love to see it condensed into about 20 tho.
Many are saying about the same thing,
and many are a nebulous as astrology readings.

Perhaps 20 for "next year" and another 10 for "next ten years".?
Much of what you said is important BUT not really a one year thing - to make it more actionable and helpful, the longer term ramifications would be better.

THANKS FOR IT ALL MATLOCK!

Thanks Dave, as common sense says, "timing is everything" and in Soothsayin WELL... its the "lynch-pin" tween HIT OR MISS.
https://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-kfc-se...59663.html

KFC has to put up customer barrier to protect workers from attacks Idea
(Yesterday, 02:13 AM)matlock Wrote: https://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-kfc-se...59663.html

KFC has to put up customer barrier to protect workers from attacks Idea

I've seen a number of restaurants in the Detroit area where they serve from behind bullet proof glass.

and you DO realize that KFC is in ENGLAND right?

perhaps it's because of, or correlated somehow, with it being so COLD in the kitchen that the poor Cashier has to keep bundled up so?

[Image: 17f43df0-4116-11ea-bf57-220c6385ff60]