OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th Debate
Did anyone here watch?  Really didn't miss much if you didn't.  

Missed Tulsi.  She didn't qualify for this one.  Would like to see her again.  I find her to be the only sane one.

Glad Kamel face Harris dropped out.  I could't stand her or her annoying voice.

It was a snooze fest up until Fauxcahontas/Lieawatha and Butt itch itch took swipes at each other.  I would say Mayor Pete got the better of her.  That was the only lively part really.

Some of the others seemed to wake up from a coma after that, but nothing worth mentioning.

I thought Bernie was a broken record.  

Amy Klobuchar seemed more assertive.  Is it just me or does she have some weird shaking thing happening?

Sleepy, creepy, creeping death Joe didn't make any gaffs.

Pretty boring overall.
What a cesspool.

Let me see if I have the Democratic Party Platform correct:

They are for:

Pedophilia
Infanticide
Communism / Eco or Green Bolshevism
Forced Vaccination
Endless Wars
Firearm Abolition and Confiscation
Taxation of Christian Churches
Elimination of freedom of speech via political correctness, cancel culture and hate-speech laws.
Expansion of LGBTQ culture and influence.
Prohibitive restrictions on private or home schooling.
Reparations for slavery and other wealth-redistribution schemes.
Open borders / NAU integration
Imposed Veganism
Punitive taxation of wealth creators and the working middle class.
Forced gender reassignment "therapy"
Next time, real ovens...
If I saw the right one, Pete Buttjumper destroyed Warren.

But generally, what a pathetic lot! I wouldn’t trust any of them to run a lemonade stand.
(12-21-2019, 07:50 AM)Sunshine Gal Wrote: Did anyone here watch?  Really didn't miss much if you didn't.  

Nope.  I didn't see any of it.
(12-25-2019, 12:39 PM)aqua Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 07:50 AM)Sunshine Gal Wrote: Did anyone here watch?  Really didn't miss much if you didn't.  

Nope.  I didn't see any of it.

The fun bit is that like clockwork, any candidate that shows they're ahead in the polls is guaranteed to be attacked in the following debate by the others. It's exactly like lobsters dragging the escaping one down.

In order to virtue signal to their woke base they feel they have to propose the most ridiculous things. Which ever one becomes the candidate, it's perfect ammunition for the actual election.
Just had delayed Christmas dinner with two of my nephews, both of whom a dual Canadian/American citizens, thus can legally vote. Their mother is US-born and a lifelong Democrat, and thus the two boys leaned that way when younger.

I discussed with them the upcoming US election, they both agreed that:
  1. The Democratic debates have been a "gong show" (their words). And the gong should have been rung a long, long time ago.
  2. The leading Democratic candidates are unelectable by their standards, there is no way that they could vote for any of them, although one of the two admitted that they were not entirely turned off by how Buttigieg handled himself in the last debate, but could not bring themselves to vote for him.
  3. Neither one is a big fan of Donald Trump the man, but think that he has done better than Hillary would have.
  4. Impeachment is an unbelievable waste of time that will blow up in the faces of the Dems.
  5. The Democrats have all but assured a Trump re-election.
Not scientific, but it was interesting to discuss with people who actually have a vote.
I would concur with all of the points of your dinner guests. As I have previously said, Trump is obviously a flawed man, always looking for validation and acceptance. But beside that, I think he's basically a good and honest man. I think that once he's re-elected he will really roll his sleeves up and transform the USA for the better. Most of the opposition will have been swept away.

For those of us who are old enough, the Democrats attacked Reagan in a similar manner. It's what they do.
(12-28-2019, 06:25 PM)andrew_o Wrote: For those of us who are old enough, the Democrats attacked Reagan in a similar manner. It's what they do.

Raygun was much better than Trump, or at least less senile while in office.