OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SanFran Cleanup up aisle 3!
(12-28-2019, 10:06 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Shit on another level in another state:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/...ccredited/

Report: Hundreds of Michigan Election Clerks Are Unaccredited

More than 500 election clerks in Michigan have not been properly accredited to run the state’s elections, according to a recent audit.
“Local election clerks did not meet legal training requirements in 32 counties, 83 cities and 426 townships, a report from the office of Michigan’s auditor general found,” according to the Hill.
Even though the Bureau of Elections (BOE) directly assigned clerks training and continuing education through an online portal and notified them of the required training via weekly newsletters, the BOE does not have the authority to enforce participation.

hey, from the man on the street HERE in Michigan,

IF you remember my posts,

I've been telling you this kind of stuff for a LONG time.

and it's a LOT WORSE than it sounds

AND I'm not just shooting from the hip,
I do personally know officials handling this stuff
This is the BIGGEST threat in the 2020 elections:

The Democrats will undermine the vote by any and every means
(12-29-2019, 04:20 AM)andrew_o Wrote: This is the BIGGEST threat in the 2020 elections:

I wouldn't expect a foreigner like Andy to know this, but the 426 Townships sound like rural Republican areas, not Democrat strongholds.

Also, as the article notes, the information is based on outdated data.
(12-29-2019, 03:23 PM)aqua Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 04:20 AM)andrew_o Wrote: This is the BIGGEST threat in the 2020 elections:

I wouldn't expect a foreigner like Andy to know this, but the 426 Townships sound like rural Republican areas, not Democrat strongholds.

Also, as the article notes, the information is based on outdated data.

good shoot from the hip tactic

problem is, I'm HERE in Michigan, I see it more first hand 
it's 98% Democratic regions (most all Wayne County and Flint, which are themselves 95% Democratic)

I heard ONE Republican township was involved in the boonies of the UP swamp (which, is again, however a mainly Democratic general regions - they like their welfare up there, with nothing else to do)

Quote:In the county’s largest city, Detroit, ballot irregularities have prevented full recounts in three consecutive mayoral elections. City Clerk Janice Winfrey faces a tough re-election campaign in the Aug. 8 nonpartisan primary next week because of a host of snafus from broken machines and missing ballots to last November’s national embarrassment, when more than half of Detroit’s 662 precincts were ineligible to be recounted because the number of ballots in voting machines didn’t match those in poll books.  Ballot security problems aren’t confined to Wayne County. They also have prevented full recounts of a Flint City Councilhttps://www.bridgemi.com/detroit-journalism-cooperative/botched-elections-missing-ballots-any-way-run-democracy

Like I said somewhere else, it really doesn't matter who is worse. The fact of the matter is it having a corrosive effect on the faith of voters in election results. Really Bad!