OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese take out
Ha! Great find!

You know, it's quite a statement when the most perceptive, accurate program on TV is a cartoon show.
(11-22-2019, 04:48 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Ha! Great find!

You know, it's quite a statement when the most perceptive, accurate program on TV is a cartoon show.

yes, the latest one with the "pc babies"and randy savage as the tranny competing in womens sporting events is spot on

I help an older octogenarian woman, shes not too in touch with the world....I told her that "the tranny" thing was a big deal in this day and age, to which she said "to each their own" I then went on to tell her that they are competing in events with women and obviously beating them quite a bit ,to which she replied "they can't fucking do that, who's in charge of this shit? thats insane"
(11-23-2019, 10:36 AM)iamhe Wrote:

yes, the latest one with the "pc babies"and randy savage as the tranny competing in womens sporting events is spot on

I help an older octogenarian woman, shes not too in touch with the world....I told her that "the tranny" thing was a big deal in this day and age, to which she said "to each their own" I then went on to tell her that they are competing in events with women and obviously beating them quite a bit ,to which she replied "they can't fucking do that, who's in charge of this shit? thats insane"

Sometimes I think that the overall strategy for getting society to accept traditionally off-the-wall ideas is to swarm with a bunch of ideas, and you make certain that you include a number that are so far out that there is no way in hell they will get accepted in the long term (like men competing as women in sports).

So, people push back on this one thing, and all your other little things (men in women's bathrooms, being able to legally change your gender at will, etc.) don't get the negative press, and voila, you have managed to get your way.

Classic negotiation strategy - include a number of things that you don't want, and that are clearly unacceptable to the other side, and when you strike those off, you're "compromising".
(11-21-2019, 05:32 PM)iamhe Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 03:35 PM)aqua Wrote: “This trade war is lost,” he said. “The only question is when do we surrender and how do we admit defeat. Again, I don’t think we’re going to get any kind of deal.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-tr...et_4542236

says the freedom hating scumbag who loves Chicom wang and international bankers, you'll get brownie points on your SCS I'm sure.

Your post's in support of communist rule will not go unrewarded by the great and honorable Pooh and the heavenly mandate.

Angel  Yet another Trumplings delusional ramblings.

Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital is a Capitalist.
(11-23-2019, 12:40 PM)brunt Wrote:

Sometimes I think that the overall strategy for getting society to accept traditionally off-the-wall ideas is to swarm with a bunch of ideas, and you make certain that you include a number that are so far out that there is no way in hell they will get accepted in the long term (like men competing as women in sports).

So, people push back on this one thing, and all your other little things (men in women's bathrooms, being able to legally change your gender at will, etc.) don't get the negative press, and voila, you have managed to get your way.

Classic negotiation strategy - include a number of things that you don't want, and that are clearly unacceptable to the other side, and when you strike those off, you're "compromising".

That's true but on top of that there is conditioning.

They soften up the public by conditioning them for years beforehand, with reasonable sounding interviews, discussion panels, political preaching and the like to get them around to their way of thinking.

They did that with same sex marriage. They'll do it with under age sex - just you watch. It seems outrageous now but it won't in 5-10 years time.
demoralize, put the crazies in charge, perversions on high, stir, let it foment, go strong woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aE3eV_1574873036
(11-23-2019, 06:42 PM)andrew_o Wrote:

They soften up the public by conditioning them for years beforehand, with reasonable sounding interviews, discussion panels, political preaching and the like to get them around to their way of thinking.

They did that with same sex marriage. They'll do it with under age sex - just you watch. It seems outrageous now but it won't in 5-10 years time.

ok ya, so this ones freaking me the fuk out...I'm at infowhores and jonsey has this thing on the side bar, I click it and its about "shit toys" for kids, and I'm think wtf, so I look into it and Ill be dammed, there it is, at first I thought this was some onion type joke of something, then I started looking around, and son of b, it's real, it's fuking real!!!! not only that, apperentley SHIT TOYS are everywhere , so I go to amazon to look at this thing and read the reviews, and like some sick weimar germany community all the parents raving on and on about how fun and great the shIt game is....WHAT THE FUK PEOPLE????

GEE lets prime our kids to think about their assholes, together, in a group, and we'll give them an anal probe with a no slip suction cup base, er, I mean a plunger....

jeezeus crist I think I'd rather they just tell them in school that overpopulation is a problem and they should do it in the butt cause this is one hell of a complicated contrived way of doing the same thing....for fuk sakes soros

google "flush n frenzy" ....notice in the target ad they say its "unisex"

here we have the commercial, roll the dice, see how many time you get to stroke it, er I mean plunge it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc1CeyxVu0U
(11-15-2019, 05:29 AM)iamhe Wrote: I predict a massacre coming up soon,the Chicoms will only put up with so much before they roll in the tanks. I predict it will be at one of the universities they've taken over.

As always, we're getting 1/10 of the news. If that.

Chicoms have been using all types of violent tactics short of beginning a massacre.

They have been using lasers, directed heat beams, sound weaponry and of course chemical attacks.

They have been unleashing their secret police and special ops to target, assassinate and otherwise "disappear" HK protester leadership.

Some in HK have been using archery against the police brutality. If they only had a Second Amendment. Imagine just 50,000 HK citizens armed with AK or AR weapons, or sniper platforms. State power is a myth, even small number of armed resistance can cause big problems for tyrannical government. How's it going in Afghanistan?

The cyber war is even more intense. FB, Apple, Google and the rest of them all helping the Chicoms via censorship, disinfo, propaganda, and helping to ID and locate individuals of interest. They been using GPS, face recognition and much more. They have even been intentionally altering map data, and disrupting various social media streams to slow down and break down the ability of protesters to organize.

But yes....at some point the Chicoms are just going to turn off everything, tv, radio, internet - there will be a 1-2 day total blackout, and they'll roll the tanks through and deal with it once and for all.
Next time, real ovens...
(11-23-2019, 12:40 PM)brunt Wrote: Sometimes I think that the overall strategy for getting society to accept traditionally off-the-wall ideas is to swarm with a bunch of ideas, and you make certain that you include a number that are so far out that there is no way in hell they will get accepted in the long term (like men competing as women in sports.

This is how Putin's party (United Russia) has stayed in power for so long.

They have effective control of the #3 party, which is basically fascist (Liberal Democratic Party).

When they have an idea which may be controversial, instead of moderating it to appeal to voters, they keep it as-is and have the LD party present it.  Sometimes there's no popular resistance and they get more than they imagined they could.  If there's an uproar, the LD party's bill is defeated.  United Russia then notes what the objections were and presents a slightly-more-moderate version a few months later.  Compared to the LD's proposal, it seems reasonable and becomes law.
Guns don't kill people, the government does.
(11-27-2019, 07:07 PM)iamhe Wrote: demoralize, put the crazies in charge, perversions on high, stir, let it foment, go strong woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=aE3eV_1574873036

A tranny playing on a girl's team against a team of girls wearing hijabs.   Dodgy

(12-07-2019, 11:24 AM)iamhe Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 06:42 PM)andrew_o Wrote:

ok ya, so this ones freaking me the fuk out...I'm at infowhores and jonsey has this thing on the side bar, I click it and its about "shit toys" for kids, and I'm think wtf, so I look into it and Ill be dammed, there it is, at first I thought this was some onion type joke of something, then I started looking around, and son of b, it's real, it's fuking real!!!! not only that, apperentley SHIT TOYS are everywhere , so I go to amazon to look at this thing and read the reviews, and like some sick weimar germany community all the parents raving on and on about how fun and great the shIt game is....WHAT THE FUK PEOPLE????

GEE lets prime our kids to think about their assholes, together, in a group, and we'll give them an anal probe with a no slip suction cup base, er, I mean a plunger....

jeezeus crist I think I'd rather they just tell them in school that overpopulation is a problem and they should do it in the butt cause this is one hell of a complicated contrived way of doing the same thing....for fuk sakes soros

google "flush n frenzy" ....notice in the target ad they say its "unisex"

here we have the commercial, roll the dice, see how many time you get to stroke it, er I mean plunge it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc1CeyxVu0U

WTF???  The toy in itself is nuts, but the parents raving about it is what I find most disturbing.

Maybe these shit toys are meant to desensitize the younger generation.  Because everything will soon turn into shit figuratively and literally (LA & San Fran).