OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese take out
I predict a massacre coming up soon,the Chicoms will only put up with so much before they roll in the tanks. I predict it will be at one of the universities they've taken over.
In HK?
(11-15-2019, 10:50 PM)andrew_o Wrote: In HK?

yep, live rounds coming up....
(11-15-2019, 05:29 AM)iamhe Wrote: I predict a massacre coming up soon,the Chicoms will only put up with so much before they roll in the tanks. I predict it will be at one of the universities they've taken over.

The protesters seem to be a smart and aware group.  I think what will happen is that if the Chinese do make a show of force, the protesters will abandon that area and go elsewhere.

Unless the Chinese are going to station vehicles guarding every important crossroads, rail line and subway station, the students can just riot wherever they aren't.  With the internet, video of their continued resistance can keep the effort going even if relatively few people were there to see it live.

Where will the Chinese troops eat, and sleep?  Where will the tanks be maintained?  How will the supplies for these things get into HK?  Can the protesters disrupt/prevent these activities?

I'm not saying that the Chinese couldn't suppress the rioters, but it would take a LOT of force, for a long time.  And they wouldn't be able to keep it secret.
Guns don't kill people, the government does.
They are digging in at that campus because that is where all HK internet traffic is routed.

The fear is the Commies want to shut down the internet and then go room to room arresting or shooting dissenters
they are showing great restraint ,this will be a challenge to the Trump trade deal
“This trade war is lost,” he said. “The only question is when do we surrender and how do we admit defeat. Again, I don’t think we’re going to get any kind of deal.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-tr...et_4542236
(11-21-2019, 03:35 PM)aqua Wrote: “This trade war is lost,” he said. “The only question is when do we surrender and how do we admit defeat. Again, I don’t think we’re going to get any kind of deal.”

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-tr...et_4542236

says the freedom hating scumbag who loves Chicom wang and international bankers, you'll get brownie points on your SCS I'm sure.

Your post's in support of communist rule will not go unrewarded by the great and honorable Pooh and the heavenly mandate.
Yep it's not Tienanmen square. In those days there were no digital cameras, phones or internet.

Any moving images of a serious crackdown and HK loses it's trading status and both the EU and US slap on trade sanctions against China. They'd both love to correct that trade imbalance and this would be the perfect excuse.

Gil Scott Heron was totally wrong - in fact the revolution WILL be televised!

In thug dictatorships like China, every morning there is a whispered referendum on whether the Big Cheese will remain in office that day. A misstep like that and Xi goes off to a reeducation camp, never to return whole.
(11-21-2019, 06:58 PM)andrew_o Wrote: Yep it's not Tienanmen square. In those days there were no digital cameras, phones or internet.

Any moving images of a serious crackdown and HK loses it's trading status and both the EU and US slap on trade sanctions against China. They'd both love to correct that trade imbalance and this would be the perfect excuse.

Gil Scott Heron was totally wrong - in fact the revolution WILL be televised!

In thug dictatorships like China, every morning there is a whispered referendum on whether the Big Cheese will remain in office that day. A misstep like that and Xi goes off to a reeducation camp, never to return whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9OujFBlxCQ

its curtains for you  pooh!