{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How's that global warming working out guys?
Not one of the faithful when it comes to global warming, but the solar minimum is a fact and so is the shifting of magnetic north. From what I've read, the solar minimum should result in global cooling, not warming, though the above article suggests otherwise.

(12-14-2019, 01:58 PM)Klepht Wrote: Throughout my life I have observed that not always, but quite often the most openly and outwardly hyper-religious people turned out to be the most rotten and loathsome individuals and that in the same exact manner, the people who claim to be the most scientific, are in reality, the most superstitious and anti-factual people.

The libtard left champions science as the backbone of their entire ideological structure. Yet, when actual reality and solid, indisputable fact is presented to them, they put the blinders of fanaticism on and defend the suppositions of their tribe.

This coming from a guy with the moniker " next time real ovens"  is ironic to say the least.  The blinders of fanaticism huh?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The libtards make it into a religion to believe that climate change is a result of human activity.

There is no credible science or data to prove that.

First it was all the gloom and doom of ice age.

Then polar ice caps melting with cataclysmic coastal flooding.

Then ice age

Then back to global warming.

Since they can't get it right, nor make any kind of prediction (because the science is junk), they have surrendered and call it "climate change" ..this way, so long as the climate changes, and it always does - they can claim they are validated.

There, I just summarized the last 40 or so years of their bullshit for you.

The people at the bottom are your typical low-IQ garbage. They form the mindless masses behind the movement. Turds like Aqua and the like. However, those toward the top are completely aware it's all bullshit, and that this is the vehicle by which they can implement global cultural Marxism. Billionaires dregs like Gates and Turner et al are on board big time since climate change is an ideology that shares a mutual interest in reducing global population.
Next time, real ovens...
Klepht, I tend to agree with the above post, but why "the next time real ovens"? Are you a holocaust denier?
Here in my corner of the upper Midwest, almost all of the snow has been melted away by the warm, rainy weather.

Good thing it is rain. If it was snow we would be getting almost two feet of the stuff this week end.

Bad news for people living in low lying areas, as creeks are over flowing their banks.

Dang that moist warm gulf air, and all the moisture/precipitation it is bringing up here. Matlock can keep it.
(12-29-2019, 04:47 PM)aqua Wrote: Here in my corner of the upper Midwest, almost all of the snow has been melted away by the warm, rainy weather.

Good thing it is rain.  If it was snow we would be getting almost two feet of the stuff this week end.

Bad news for people living in low lying areas, as creeks are over flowing their banks.

Dang that moist warm gulf air, and all the moisture/precipitation it is bringing up here.  Matlock can keep it.

I didn't realize you were that close to me aqua

we just got tons of warm rain here too, and flood warnings.

I'm in the middle of lower Michigan, where are you?
stop by and say hi if you get near - just google my name, I'm easy to find
(12-29-2019, 05:10 PM)DaveGillie Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 04:47 PM)aqua Wrote: Here in my corner of the upper Midwest, almost all of the snow has been melted away by the warm, rainy weather.

Good thing it is rain.  If it was snow we would be getting almost two feet of the stuff this week end.

Dang that moist warm gulf air, and all the moisture/precipitation it is bringing up here.  Matlock can keep it.

I didn't realize you were that close to me aqua

we just got tons of warm rain here too, and flood warnings.

I'm in the middle of lower Michigan, where are you?
stop by and say hi if you get near - just google my name, I'm easy to find

Believe, me I live nowhere near LM. 

The rain turned into heavy wet snow over night.  Thank god we didn't get 3 whole days of snow.  It would have been over 2 feet of snow if it had been snow instead of rain. 

The cold is also back.  But that would be normal for this area.