OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Education level China vs Brazil
I Listening to a Yuval Hurari podcast today,

many things struck me as interesting, but this one especially

Quote:The BOTTOM 10% of Chineese students score better than the TOP 10% of Brazilian
My limited experience of Brazilians indicates that they're mostly human garbage.

It's a feudal society where a tiny elite hold everything and the rest have to scrabble to live.

The elites are the most spoiled, arrogant wankers I've ever met. As children they're waited on by butlers, drivers, gardeners and get used to treating people poorly.

The non-elites seem to be thieves - a nation of pick pockets and burglars.
(11-10-2019, 07:16 PM)andrew_o Wrote: My limited experience of Brazilians indicates that they're mostly human garbage.

It's a feudal society where a tiny elite hold everything and the rest have to scrabble to live.

The elites are the most spoiled, arrogant wankers I've ever met. As children they're waited on by butlers, drivers, gardeners and get used to treating people poorly.

The non-elites seem to be thieves - a nation of pick pockets and burglars.

interesting,
one might be tempted to blow your comments off as " cynical".
I know a few Brazilian immigrants, they seem fine.

HOWEVER in 1973 my best friend had a Brazilian Exchange student and what you said FIT HER PERFECTLY!!!
the first day she was angrily fumbling with an orange, we asked her what was wrong, she said.......
"I don't know how to open it, my maidS always do that for me"
she was 17 years old and so spoiled she could not open an Orange AND was angry at us for not waiting on her hand and foot the whole time she was here, complained a LOT. spoiled and arrogant just like you said.
There you go! A classic example.

My kids have had to deal a few of the lower down types - and unfailingly they seem to think it's cool and funny to steal stuff.