OWNx.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epstein again
Epstein family pathologist says financier's body shows signs of homicide

Quote:A forensic pathologist hired by Jeffrey Epstein's brother to look into his suicide said on Wednesday that the convicted sex offender's body showed a number of signs of homicide, contradicting a medical examiner ruling that Epstein's death was a suicide.
Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has been hired Epstein’s brother to look into the matter, offered the remarks on “Fox & Friends.”
I think the evidence points to a homicide rather than a suicide,” he said.
“Because there are three fractures in the hyoid bone, the thyroid cartilage that are very unusual for suicide and more indicative of strangulation — homicidal strangulation,” Baden added.
New York City officials determined Epstein’s death was a suicide in August. He was found dead in his cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in the city the week prior. The financier was held at the facility beginning in July after being arrested for federal sex trafficking charges.

“I’ve never seen, in 50 years of investigating all deaths that occur in prisons in New York state, never have two guards fall asleep at the same time, while the video doesn’t work,” he said.
Only gullible fools believe the MSM account of Epstein's demise.
I dream of an America where a chicken can cross the road without having it's motives questioned.
When do we get to see Epstein's home movies ?
Hmmm this could be fun. Click on the link to run the movie:

So - media cover up.
Don't have to see anything to know it's a cover up. Two weeks of showing Epstein's then teen "victims" then silence in the MSM. Nothing about videos, powerful clients, or trips aboard his plane. Everyone knows the story isn't about the girls, but who used them. Dead men tell no tales.

The MSM is controlled by the CIA.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/10/paul...ostitutes/
And who controls the CIA?
(11-05-2019, 08:34 PM)andrew_o Wrote: And who controls the CIA?

Good question. I think they are a law unto themselves. Is there a globalist uber organization?  Don't know the answer to that one.  Wouldn't surprise me either way.
(11-05-2019, 11:55 PM)doubletroublejim Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 08:34 PM)andrew_o Wrote: And who controls the CIA?

Good question. I think they are a law unto themselves. Is there a globalist uber organization?  Don't know the answer to that one.  Wouldn't surprise me either way.

There is no simple hierarchy, but it seems that the CIA can't help themselves from dabbling in politics. During the previous midterms it seemed that about half the Democrat candidates were "ex-CIA" but I suspect still getting a retainer...

Let's not forget this:

[Image: cg5d26bc4ad3760.jpg]
Well, so far it's been anyone but Trump implicated.